Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, its time for me to buy tires for my truck. Its a 13 Rock Warrior. I just bought the Toytec Ultimate lift kit with SPC UCA and will be installing that before I go and get tires. Now I've searched around and have come to a conclusion, I would like to get 315/70/17 BFG KO2's. Now I've read in the numerous RW wheel/tire combo recommendations, that, 315/70/17 will fit, IF you are either stock suspention, 3/1 spacer lift, with STOCK UCA, or a coilover lift with 1.25-1.5 wheel spacers. I even saw someone run 315/70/17 BFG KO2 with King coilovers and Camburg UCA, but he was rubbing. Now what I am asking is, are there anyone rocking a 3in coilover lift kit, with SPC UCA, with these said 315/70/17 BFG KO2 specifically?

I am also open to other tire suggestions, tire size and brand wise. I'm trying to stay away from an M/T just to keep noise down, as my truck will spend 80-90% of the time on pavement, but I do want a tire that I can do some wheeling and not worry about it being ripped or losing traction. I was only looking at 315/70/70 since KO2's only cam in 295 or 315. If There are any tires you guys recommend in 305 range, I'm all ears

1 - 1 of 1 Posts