Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I bought 8pc rock light from oneuplighting and I had to wire up a toggle switch and they worked fine for bout a month or two, now when I flip the switch they come on barely but not fully on they’re dim I used to be able to
Play roulette with the switch and it would fully come on sometimes but now
I can play with it stays dim I changed out the switch I changed the fuse anyone can help? I’m to the point of just buying new lights and calling it a day

·
Registered
12 Posts
As mentioned above, make sure you have a good ground connection on the negative wire. Do you know the amperage rating of the toggle switch you used? It could be that the draw of the LEDs is too much for that switch and it's burned up the contacts. Bypass the switch (connect both wires together) and see if the lights go back to full glow.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As mentioned above, make sure you have a good ground connection on the negative wire. Do you know the amperage rating of the toggle switch you used? It could be that the draw of the LEDs is too much for that switch and it's burned up the contacts. Bypass the switch (connect both wires together) and see if the lights go back to full glow.
I will try that

1 - 5 of 5 Posts