As of 07/04/15, projector retro-fit complete!!
So after having my truck for over a month now, I figured it was time to start a build log. I traded in my 2007 Tacoma for the Tundra and couldn't be happier.
The truck is a 2014 DoubleCab SR5 w/ TRD Package and Bed Rails/Sill Protectors/All Weather Mats.
As of 07/07/15, my list of current mods are:
* 3"/1" Readylift
* Dynomax Bullet/Magnaflow Y-Pipe w/ Tailpipe cut after axle
* N-Fab Cab Length Nerfs
* Weathertech DigitalFit Floor Liners Front & Rear
* AVS In-Channel Vent Visors
* 35% Front Tint
* TRD Drop-In Air Filter
* Platinum Color-Matched Grill w/Black Center
* De-badged/De-stickered B-Pillar
* Black/Silver TRD Off-Road Stickers
* Plasti-dipped Front & Rear Bumper Ends
* TonnoPro Tri-Fold Tonneau
* Anytime Fog Light Mod w/ Morimoto XB LED Fogs
* Interior LED Swap
* UltraGuage w/ Windshield Mount
* Toyota Underseat Storage
* CravenSpeed Shorty Antenna
* Driver's Oh-Shit Handle
* G-Tek Fab Stock Air Box Mod
* Brushed Steel Wrapped Cupholder/Shifter Surround
* Black TUNDRA Tailgate Insert
* Tinted Tails and 3rd Brake Light
* Color-Matched Front Door Handles/Grill Emblem
* Cooper Discoverer S/T MAXX 295/70/18 on Raceline Assault (Black) 18x9s
* OEM Audio Integration (JBL MS-8/Alpine Amp/Polk Speakers/JL Sub/Custom Sub Box)
* Color-Matched Door Edge Guards
* Platinum Power Fold/Auto-dim mirrors w/Color-Matched Mirror Caps
* Morimoto MiniD2S Projector Retrofit w/ XSB/XB LEDs, 5500K bulbs
Now for the meat and potatoes .. the PICS!
Here it is the day I brought it home (wife was not as happy as I had thought, but she has come to like the truck)
First set of mods was Magnaflow w/ cut tail pipe and 3"/1" lift:
Then came the N-Fab nerfs:
Then, I got the 35% Front Tint done, and the color matched grill. I first tried with SR5 insert before I finished painting the Platinum insert:
Next came the Black Headlight Mod (Pain in the ASS) and the Platinum Grill insert painted with Rustoleum 2x Matte Black:
And then I did some Plasti-Dipping .. TUNDRA Badges and Front and Rear Bumpers:
G-Tek SABM (Stock Air Box Mod):
Ultra Guage Mounted above rear view mirror:
Tinted Taillights and Third Brake light using Rustoleum Tint Spray/Acrylic Lacquer clear:
Re-did the cupholder surround and added the shifter surround with 3M Brushed Steel wrap instead of Brushed Aluminum. Much closer match to stereo surround.
Finished the debadge (TUNDRA was plasti-dipped) and also shots of the B-pillar vinyl removed.
Installed Raceline Assault 18x9 +25 wheels wrapped with Cooper Discoverer ATP 275/65R18 tires. Also pics of the color matched door handles and grill emblem.
Dynomax Bullet/Magnaflow Y-Pipe Install
Cooper S/T Maxx 295/70/18, power fold mirrors
I will continue to update with pics as I get things done. Comments/Suggestions are always welcomed! Hope you like it so far!