Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to get everyone's opinion on paying for road hazard on a new set of tires. Is it worth the extra money?

2 days ago I got some new tires and I was considering adding this feature, but not sure if it is worth the money. I have about $900 in the new set of 4 tires.

Appreciate the input!

Attachments

·
Registered
253 Posts
Depends on how much you drive...I don't drive my truck much (my commute to work is from the bedroom to the den)...in Feb I had a tire sidewall damaged on my stock, 2 yr old BFGs, went to Discount, they looked at it, measured the tread depth, was still showing 11/32, got full credit on tire, only had to pay for mounting/balancing. Long story, when I went with new wheels/tires, I didn't go with the road hazard. Long story longer, in March, bought new tires for my daughter's car, she commutes to school/work, drives often to Phoenix, etc, so for her we did get the road hazard.

Reactions: LiquidMetal

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Appreciate the input! I have a similar commute being that I work from home, BUT I am out of the office 3 days a week visiting customers, usually driving about 500-600 miles a week. I'm beginning to think this road hazard is a good idea...

Anyone else with some personal experience or opinions?

Thanks,
LiquidMetal

1 - 4 of 4 Posts