Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
781 - 795 of 795 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Agreed.

If you've ever actually witnessed police takedowns (which I have many times during domestic calls where the ambulance would be called to the scene in the event there were injuries) you'd know first hand that a person being arrested will say and do ANYTHING to stop/avert the arrest. "I can't breathe" is a very frequently used phrase during an arrest.

That said, it doesn't excuse the police ignoring him after he was detained, that's where the neglect started.

Unless I'm recalling the video incorrectly, he was arrested, cuffed and placed on his back and ems was contacted. Ems arrived, and are now in charge of any life saving needs, and certainly didn't seem in a rush. Somehow that's seems to be forgotten by everyone. I'm kinda confused that they too haven't been labeled racist??

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Because we don't have a president and an attorney general who have a chip on their shoulders over unfair treatment in their own past by racist EMT's that's driving them to use the power of their office to vent their life's frustrations at EMTs everywhere.

We have a president and an attorney general who have a chip on their shoulders from past personal experiences with COPS, and want to use the power of their office to punish COPS everywhere.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Agreed.

If you've ever actually witnessed police takedowns (which I have many times during domestic calls where the ambulance would be called to the scene in the event there were injuries) you'd know first hand that a person being arrested will say and do ANYTHING to stop/avert the arrest. "I can't breathe" is a very frequently used phrase during an arrest.

That said, it doesn't excuse the police ignoring him after he was detained, that's where the neglect started.

Unless I'm recalling the video incorrectly, he was arrested, cuffed and placed on his back and ems was contacted. Ems arrived, and are now in charge of any life saving needs, and certainly didn't seem in a rush. Somehow that's seems to be forgotten by everyone. I'm kinda confused that they too haven't been labeled racist??

Understood. I'm merely pointing out that the arrest itself wasn't wrong. He clearly was in real distress, and it should have been handled with a sense of urgency once he was cuffed...that's all.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I only watched 1 minuted of SacRW's video. I've already seen the full length versions of those clips. What you see in those videos is what happens when people actually resist for real. Not the made up lies by many officers giving beat downs to non resisting people.

:deadhorse: Stop resisting!! :deadhorse: Stop resisting!!

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
"America has a problem with race, it's obvious"

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
I didn't watch but heard about their 'Treated like the help' interview.

Isn't it ironic how every time the president decides to talk about race from a personal point of view he manages to skip past the racist garbage Harry Reid, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Chuck Hagel, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, the Sony executives, and everyone else on the left has ever said and talk about some insignificant crap that happened to him at a Luncheon or at a Target over a decade ago??? It's crazy, to hear the race conversation in this country you'd think there were no racist Democrats, there were no racist black people, and that racism as a concept only applies to how white people treat black people.

Almost like... it's not about the people and it's not about being constructive, but about using race as a political weapon and using his office to strike back at and cut down all the institutions he felt personally wronged by in his life.

No, that can't be right, nobody would be so childish and selfish as to use the office of the Presidency to settle personal scores and vent bottled up animosity from over a decade ago.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
I didn't watch but heard about their 'Treated like the help' interview.

Isn't it ironic how every time the president decides to talk about race from a personal point of view he manages to skip past the racist garbage Harry Reid, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, Chuck Hagel, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, the Sony executives, and everyone else on the left has ever said and talk about some insignificant crap that happened to him at a Luncheon or at a Target over a decade ago??? It's crazy, to hear the race conversation in this country you'd think there were no racist Democrats, there were no racist black people, and that racism as a concept only applies to how white people treat black people.

Almost like... it's not about the people and it's not about being constructive, but about using race as a political weapon and using his office to strike back at and cut down all the institutions he felt personally wronged by in his life.

No, that can't be right, nobody would be so childish and selfish as to use the office of the Presidency to settle personal scores and vent bottled up animosity from over a decade ago.
And the leftists will simply dismiss your post(s) as BS.....even though you're a former leftist, AND BLACK! The most informed, and the one person commenting here with balance & experience to back it.

But meh....what would you know....you've only lived it:rolleyes:

Carry on man :beerchug:

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
I think Dude has set the concept of a black man in the White house as a widely acceptable concept back by several presidential cycles because he chose to do and say so many things that are beneath the office. Anybody who doesn't see how un-presidential he has been must live in a different world from me.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Now it's turning out the story Michelle told in the interview about the white lady asking her to get something off the shelf in target is a bastardization of an anecdote she gave on Letterman 2 years ago about how she tried to disguise herself so she could shop in peace. Then someone who didn't recognize her asked her for a hand.

That about sums it up. As long as the crusade sounds valid and righteous supporting it with lies and distortion is acceptable.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Anybody find it weird the idea that ANYONE just randomly shopping in Target could get close enough to the First Lady to be asking for help? I find it dubious to think you could just bump into her in the aisle and ask her to grab some shit off the top shelf.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Anybody find it weird the idea that ANYONE just randomly shopping in Target could get close enough to the First Lady to be asking for help? I find it dubious to think you could just bump into her in the aisle and ask her to grab some shit off the top shelf.
Spotted: Michelle Obama Shopping At Target - ABC News

it sounds like they don't clear the store for her and make a formal appearance out of it. She changes her appearance a little bit and probably goes in when business is slow and there aren't a lot of people in there. I am guessing it's entirely possible for a member of the general public to get that close to her in this situation and I bet her detail despises it.

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
"America has a problem with race, it's obvious"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llUfFIYsiSg
It is horrible that some find it acceptable to insult an entire race as the video you posted. It's not fair right? Is it fair that certain people find it acceptable to insult or bundle all Police together for the action of a few? Funny cause that's what those "poor" protesters are doing. But it's out of "frustration" that they do it...so it ok.

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
The youtube vid Eurphoric posted for some reason is only just now visible to me. I could only watch a couple of minutes of the garbage before I turned it off.

What is amazing is the people who have grasped on this as some sort of grass routes movement when it was clearly carefully manufactured and engineered political theater.

CNN started it because they needed a hot topic. I remember watching back in August and thinking to myself that these people must desperately want race riots out of this. At one point in the first day or two they recruited a defense attorney for a segment where the intention was to second guess Wilson. To Jake Tapper's surprise the attorney wouldn't bite, and started to list all the different possible scenarios where it's justifiable for a law enforcement officer to shoot someone who isn't holding a weapon in their hands. They kept interrupting and going, BUT STILL…

BUT STILL…if everything we see right now indicates his hands were up, this couldn't be justified, right???

BUT STILL…he could have used non-lethal options but chose not to, so this couldn't be justified, right?

BUT STILL…the officer caused the confrontation by chasing the suspect without backup, so this couldn't be justified, right???

This attorney absolutely refused to back down and kept talking about all the ways it could have been a clean shoot. CNN goes to commercial, comes back with some black female talking head, I think a council person from the city or something like that. She proceeds to rudely and obnoxiously shout the lawyer down and scream that it had to have been racism and police brutality at the heart of it, and that's how the segment ended. They pushed until they got the message through that they wanted, and then ended it.

When it came up on the radar, the vultures (Obama, Sharpton, Holder, New Black Panthers) came circling and once everybody made a cause out of it it was all over, the country was fvked.

What Ferguson was was a clear and complete lesson in the manipulation of a country. Garner too, but to a different degree and in a different way. The press needed it and all the MLK wannabe's needed it so they made this shit happen.

When the dust settles police morale will be shot, nothing will be fixed, but a whole lot of egos will have been inflated and a whole lot of soap boxes will be worn out.

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Yeah I made it a couple minutes and realized I was getting more enjoyment from scratching my balls and more valuable information from watching pawn stars...and it was an episode I've seen a few times.

781 - 795 of 795 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.