Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
581 - 600 of 795 Posts

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Read this and realize our country is lost.

I Was Mugged, and I Understand Why ? The Hoya

What has been most startling to me, even more so than the incident itself, have been the reactions I’ve gotten. I kept hearing “thugs,” “criminals” and “bad people.” While I understand why one might jump to that conclusion, I don’t think this is fair.

Not once did I consider our attackers to be “bad people.” I trust that they weren’t trying to hurt me. In fact, if they knew me, I bet they’d think I was okay. They wanted my stuff, not me. While I don’t know what exactly they needed the money for, I do know that I’ve never once had to think about going out on a Saturday night to mug people. I had never before seen a gun, let alone known where to get one. The fact that these two kids, who appeared younger than I, have even had to entertain these questions suggests their universes are light years away from mine.
OK, everybody who wants this guy dating your daughter, raise your hand!!!

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
OK, everybody who wants this guy dating your daughter, raise your hand!!!
I just cant for the life of me comprehend how anybody could have that outlook.

The fact is white people really are the problem, because if it weren't for the majority of us thinking like that the country wouldn't be so fuked.

·
"Resident Liberal"
12,231 Posts
I just cant for the life of me comprehend how anybody could have that outlook.

The fact is white people really are the problem, because if it weren't for the majority of us thinking like that the country wouldn't be so fuked.
Remember last year when someone was in North Tulsa just randomly shooting black people? Reverand Al and Jesse were gonna come into to Tulsa to stir the pot a little more but they caught the guys and whoever was gonna pay for Reverand Al to come in said there was no need and he wouldn't come on his own dime.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Remember last year when someone was in North Tulsa just randomly shooting black people? Reverand Al and Jesse were gonna come into to Tulsa to stir the pot a little more but they caught the guys and whoever was gonna pay for Reverand Al to come in said there was no need and he wouldn't come on his own dime.
Yep I remember that, dipshit posted on face book before he did it.

Did you see that they had a rally here for ferguson, looked like 50 people showed up and half of them were white.

·
"Resident Liberal"
12,231 Posts
Yep I remember that, dipshit posted on face book before he did it.

Did you see that they had a rally here for ferguson, looked like 50 people showed up and half of them were white.
Must have been ship ins. Don't have 25 white liberals in Tulsa County.

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Read this and realize our country is lost.

I Was Mugged, and I Understand Why ? The Hoya

What has been most startling to me, even more so than the incident itself, have been the reactions I’ve gotten. I kept hearing “thugs,” “criminals” and “bad people.” While I understand why one might jump to that conclusion, I don’t think this is fair.

Not once did I consider our attackers to be “bad people.” I trust that they weren’t trying to hurt me. In fact, if they knew me, I bet they’d think I was okay. They wanted my stuff, not me. While I don’t know what exactly they needed the money for, I do know that I’ve never once had to think about going out on a Saturday night to mug people. I had never before seen a gun, let alone known where to get one. The fact that these two kids, who appeared younger than I, have even had to entertain these questions suggests their universes are light years away from mine.
The hippies and radicals of the late 60s and 70s are working in the liberal arts schools trying continue to crank out the last few members of the next generation of self-hating apologists that will take over the country before they retire from academia and die.

Sometimes I think it's not such a bad thing that so many of these kids are having a hard time finding work anywhere other than the service sector.

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Know what is sad? This whole issue in Missouri is just blown out of proportion. Here are two stories in Colorado right now:

This sounds very similar to what happened in Missouri. Where is the outrage? Attack a cop...get your ass handed to you.

Investigators: Confrontation With Suspect Moments Before Deadly Shooting

Here is another where a cop is on trial for murder. Cops do get indited for crimes. I know the popular belief is they never do....

Family Of Man Allegedly Slain By Rocky Ford Officer Speaks Out

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
Oh Lord. This is too good to not share.

Pure irony and stupidity....oh and I guess racism too.

Ferguson Protester Accidentally Burns Down Own House - The Daily Currant

I had to post this up on the bookface:

Define irony:

Tyler Jackson rioting & burning down buildings in Ferguson.

Tyler Jackson realizes he set his own residence on fire and can't stop fire with garden hose...and I quote "It was dark. I got all turned around. I thought it was a 7-11 or something,”

Calls Fire Department for help. Fire Department is busy putting out other fires.

Then Tyler Jackson says:
“They told me they were too busy with other fires to come help,” he lamented. “I couldn’t believe it. I mean we pay these people’s salaries! What do you mean you're too busy?

“A black person’s house burns down and suddenly you’re ‘too busy’ to put the fire out? This is what racism in America looks like.”

Mr. Jackson, this is not what racism in America looks like. This is what STUPID in America looks like. Here is your sign....

·
Registered
367 Posts

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Oh Lord. This is too good to not share.

Pure irony and stupidity....oh and I guess racism too.

Ferguson Protester Accidentally Burns Down Own House - The Daily Currant

I had to post this up on the bookface:

Define irony:

Tyler Jackson rioting & burning down buildings in Ferguson.

Tyler Jackson realizes he set his own residence on fire and can't stop fire with garden hose...and I quote "It was dark. I got all turned around. I thought it was a 7-11 or something,”

Calls Fire Department for help. Fire Department is busy putting out other fires.

Then Tyler Jackson says:
“They told me they were too busy with other fires to come help,” he lamented. “I couldn’t believe it. I mean we pay these people’s salaries! What do you mean you're too busy?

“A black person’s house burns down and suddenly you’re ‘too busy’ to put the fire out? This is what racism in America looks like.”

Mr. Jackson, this is not what racism in America looks like. This is what STUPID in America looks like. Here is your sign....
FWIW, the Daily Currant is a satire site.

·
Registered
909 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts

·
Premium Member
189 Posts
Half the time, I think the Nuge is an idiot. However, I think Ted Nugent's comments on this mess are pretty spot on:

“Here’s the lessons from Ferguson America- Don’t let your kids growup to be thugs who think they can steal, assault & attack cops as a way of life & badge of black (dis)honor. Don’t preach your racist bullsh*t “no justice no peace” as blabbered by Obama’s racist Czar Al Not So Sharpton & their black klansmen. When a cop tells you to get out of the middle of the street, obey him & don’t attack him as brainwashed by the gangsta a**holes you hang with & look up to. It’s that simple unless you have no brains, no soul, no sense of decency whatsoever. And dont claim that “black lives matter” when you ignore the millions you abort & slaughter each & every day by other blacks. Those of us with a soul do indeed believe black lives matter, as all lives matter. So quit killin each other you f*ckin idiots. Drive safely.”
Read more at Ted Nugent Sounds Off On Ferguson, Disses The Entire Black Community

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
So Officer Wilson just announced he is resigning effective immediately from the Ferguson PD. Not that it's any surprise, but it's a damn shame that the guy did his job and this is the end result.

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
He wanted to keep serving. Someone actually had to point out to him that he would have gotten a 911 call that ended with his and maybe his partners' ambushing and execution in a back alley. If not that, a bullet to the back of the head in front of the station coming or going to an admin job.

Somebody had to explain that stuff to him. Once he realized it he decided to quit to not be a danger to his brothers and sisters.

Obviously plenty of hatred in that guy's heart.

581 - 600 of 795 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.