Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
561 - 580 of 795 Posts

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
They may have published his address but several blogs, tweeters and whatever else social media sites out there have published the two "reporters" responsible for that articles address complete with google maps showing photos of the womans reporters house and the guy reporters apartment building with an arrow showing his apartment.

Both places are shitholes so I guess being a liberal reporter doesn't pay very well.
I even posted her work and cell number to the bookface. Guess they never considered the internet can work both ways.

Maybe they will learn what it is like to fear for ones life and not throw stones in a glass house.

Pure asshattery from both those douches.

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Haven't had the balls to put this on FB because I don't want to make a bunch of friends and family members' heads explode on Thanksgiving day, but I've thrown it up on other message boards.

Liberal America set ferguson on fire. For the constant demonizing of Republicans and conservatives and accusations that they are racist, they are nowhere to be found here and the liberals who have only everybody's love, peace, and best interests at heart have basically caused race riots.

It was liberals who decided they knew what happened based only on the first couple news accounts.

It was liberal Democrats who injected race into it before any evidence ever materialized to indicate race was a factor.

It was THEIR media who spread a false narrative to get the ratings up.

It was liberal Democrats who made inflammatory comments all along to strengthen the "Hands up don't shoot' narrative which was disproven by forensic evidence and witness retractions.

It was Liberals who convinced Ferguson and the rest of the country that they should be angry about any outcome other than a police officer serving life in prison, and then validated that anger when the Grand Jury let him go.

It was a Liberal Democratic President who said "The country is angry and I certainly understand why."

It was a Democrat who said "Burn that @#$"

It was a bunch of Democrats looting stores and turning over police cars.

No Republicans in sight. Aside form Rand Paul trolling desperately for black votes in Ferguson the rest of them are largely quiet. The party that claims it only wants love and happiness for everybody and claims Republicans are hateful racists just tore the country in half and nearly destroyed a city. They did it entirely without Conservative or Republican participation.

I'm just waiting to see how Obama still tries to find a way to blame Republicans.

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
I even posted her work and cell number to the bookface. Guess they never considered the internet can work both ways.

Maybe they will learn what it is like to fear for ones life and not throw stones in a glass house.

Pure asshattery from both those douches.
It just shows how stupid they are. Even worse, these are the kinds of grads our colleges are putting out now. God help us all.

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Haven't had the balls to put this on FB because I don't want to make a bunch of friends and family members' heads explode on Thanksgiving day, but I've thrown it up on other message boards.

Liberal America set ferguson on fire. For the constant demonizing of Republicans and conservatives and accusations that they are racist, they are nowhere to be found here and the liberals who have only everybody's love, peace, and best interests at heart have basically caused race riots.

It was liberals who decided they knew what happened based only on the first couple news accounts.

It was liberal Democrats who injected race into it before any evidence ever materialized to indicate race was a factor.

It was liberal Democrats who made inflammatory comments all along to strengthen the "Hands up don't shoot' narrative which was disproven by forensic evidence and witness retractions.

It was Liberals who convinced Ferguson and the rest of the country that they should be angry about any outcome other than a police officer serving life in prison, and then validated that anger when the Grand Jury let him go.

It was a Liberal Democratic President who said "The country is angry and I certainly understand why."

No Republicans in sight. Aside form Rand Paul trolling desperately for black votes in Ferguson the rest of them are largely quiet. The party that claims it only wants love and happiness for everybody and claims Republicans are hateful racists just tore the country in half and nearly destroyed a city. They did it entirely without Conservative or Republican participation.

I'm just waiting to see how Obama still tries to find a way to blame Republicans.
Remember, it was the liberal media who referred to George Zimmerman as a white Hispanic, the first time that phrase was ever used. They will do whatever is necessary to stoke a race war in America. This is why the media is the biggest problem in America.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I brought up the O.J thing yesterday in a conversation explaining how white people have never rioted and tore up their own town. The person mentioned the race riots here in tulsa, I said they didn't count because we went and tore up their town now our own...

I also mention the Jews when people want to start that poor black people product of their enviorment b.s. In my opinion the jews got it worse than anybody and you dont see them using it as an excuse.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Remember, it was the liberal media who referred to George Zimmerman as a white Hispanic, the first time that phrase was ever used. They will do whatever is necessary to stoke a race war in America. This is why the media is the biggest problem in America.

The media isn't the problem. The tens of millions who watch it, therefore creating the market for it to exist, are the problem.

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
About 3 months ago when this first happened my extremely liberal white mother in law was asking my opinion on this and I said it was too early to tell, but I saw no evidence of racism and certain factors that indicated it might eventually be ruled a good shooting.

She asked what kind of crackpot, tea party, right wing racist nut jobs I was aligning myself with that I've become so brainwashed I can't see the obvious racism here. The cop was white, the suspect was black, the city is x-percent black, the police department is only y-percent black. What other proof could I possibly need to see to know race was a factor.

Last week I put something on FB about how Holder and Obama are making it worse by letting their distrust for law enforcement influence the rest of the country. She told me it wasn't healthy to have so much hate and anger in my heart.

And the woman remains mystified as to why the party I grew up in now makes me want to put a round in the TV every time anybody from it speaks.

·
Premium Member
3,044 Posts

Spot on Eharri3!

·
"Resident Liberal"
12,231 Posts
It just shows how stupid they are. Even worse, these are the kinds of grads our colleges are putting out now. God help us all.
Read this and realize our country is lost.

I Was Mugged, and I Understand Why ? The Hoya

What has been most startling to me, even more so than the incident itself, have been the reactions I’ve gotten. I kept hearing “thugs,” “criminals” and “bad people.” While I understand why one might jump to that conclusion, I don’t think this is fair.

Not once did I consider our attackers to be “bad people.” I trust that they weren’t trying to hurt me. In fact, if they knew me, I bet they’d think I was okay. They wanted my stuff, not me. While I don’t know what exactly they needed the money for, I do know that I’ve never once had to think about going out on a Saturday night to mug people. I had never before seen a gun, let alone known where to get one. The fact that these two kids, who appeared younger than I, have even had to entertain these questions suggests their universes are light years away from mine.

·
"Resident Liberal"
12,231 Posts
About 3 months ago when this first happened my extremely liberal white mother in law was asking my opinion on this and I said it was too early to tell, but I saw no evidence of racism and certain factors that indicated it might eventually be ruled a good shooting.

She asked what kind of crackpot, tea party, right wing racist nut jobs I was aligning myself with that I've become so brainwashed I can't see the obvious racism here. The cop was white, the suspect was black, the city is x-percent black, the police department is only y-percent black. What other proof could I possibly need to see to know race was a factor.

Last week I put something on FB about how Holder and Obama are making it worse by letting their distrust for law enforcement influence the rest of the country. She told me it wasn't healthy to have so much hate and anger in my heart.

And the woman remains mystified as to why the party I grew up in now makes me want to put a round in the TV every time anybody from it speaks.
When my Black Lab Daphne was in pain and hurting, I couldn't put her down myself. I had my friend come in and do it.

I would be happy to do the same for you.

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Not going to.

I was never a criminal , in the past, I somehow wound up in situations that involved either alcohol and fisticuffs or alcohol , someone else's woman, fisticuffs and then law enforcement.
On that last day you can say wow what ride!;) >:D

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
they will be our health care takers And they will be changing our diapers in the nursing homes later... :eek::eek::eek:

·
"Resident Liberal"
12,231 Posts
On that last day you can say wow what ride!;) >:D
There is a Redhead in my past that will be my favorite memory when I am in the home with oatmeal dribbling down my chin. Well a redhead and her identical twin sister. The one had just a little bit more of the crazy DNA but they were both redheads and 9's. I wrote it down and have it stored in case I get Alzheimers. It's all set up so my lawyer will be paying someone to read it to me in case I forget. But from what I read about Alzheimers, you remember the old stuff. It's who's the current president you can't remember.

561 - 580 of 795 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.