Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RIjon is a member here at Tundratalk. He makes and designs custom grille emblems for our 2nd gen Tundras. Jon does excellent work and you can also submit your own design. The emblems are laser cut.

Here's what mine looks like;

Just send RIjon a PM and he can give you the details.

Reactions: Rut

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
lol looks like ya got a pink camera or is it really red... just picking on ya... pics r so much bigger over here to see that...lolim waiting for mine should have it next week in a direct hand off from him for both my tundra and my tacoma

·
Premium Member
5,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol looks like ya got a pink camera or is it really red... just picking on ya... pics r so much bigger over here to see that...lolim waiting for mine should have it next week in a direct hand off from him for both my tundra and my tacoma
Haha, yeah it is pink, I used my daughters camera.

·
Premium Member
5,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My wife bought me a pink shirt about 12 years ago. Gave it to the goodwill in 2007 and it still had the tags on it.

·
Registered
469 Posts
can they be blacked out?

·
Registered
900 Posts
My wife bought me a pink shirt about 12 years ago. Gave it to the goodwill in 2007 and it still had the tags on it.
Mine 8 year old son has a pink shirt that says "only tough guys wear pink" in camo on the front of the shirt. He wears it to school and he said only a few kids teased him. He said he looked at them and they shut up. Pretty funny. :)

·
Administrator
39,325 Posts
Mine 8 year old son has a pink shirt that says "only tough guys wear pink" in camo on the front of the shirt. He wears it to school and he said only a few kids teased him. He said he looked at them and they shut up. Pretty funny. :)
Hahaha. :D

·
Registered
315 Posts
does he have a link to his designs or no? jus wondering to wat kind of work he does wit the emblems

·
Registered
250 Posts
I've posted mine on here elsewhere, but I'll add a shot of it here as well. :D

·
Registered
455 Posts
Are there any restrictions on what we can get made up? If I wanted this on an emblem, could it be done?

I'd want the logo to take up the whole emblem.
That would be the best ever! I would be afraid of theft because of the sheer awsomeness that is the 49ers.

On a side note, I am looking into getting a mirror image of the word "MOVE" for my grille emblem

·
Registered
250 Posts
All I see is X, but assuming it was a sports team logo, then the answer I'm sure is no - because it's copyrighted.

You can check out the thread RIjon has over at IBTOHQ, Link here, for more information. Pretty much anything that will fit in the space of the emblem that is either public domain or your own design is ok.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts