Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright ladies and gents ... Looking to see who in the Rhode Island and southeastern Mass area would be up for a meet n greet. Put faces to usernames, check out other trucks and discuss any mods done or problems had, and just have a good time.

Do I know when ... Nope.
Do I know where .... Nope.
Is it up for discussion ... Yep.

Carry on. :beer:

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'm in! Just give me a date and time.

-Adam

·
Registered
698 Posts
Ya got me interested... Hopefully we can get some more responses and start making a plan...

·
Registered
204 Posts
Anyone else?!

-Adam

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
204 Posts
Thats fine by me haha. I just got my HID's today and LED's should be here tomorrow :)

-Adam

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
698 Posts
Thats fine by me haha. I just got my HID's today and LED's should be here tomorrow :)

-Adam
There ya go, it has begun lol.. The mods will come fast an quick and the wallet will get lighter an lighter lol... what bulbs are you replacing with the LED's?

·
Registered
204 Posts
There ya go, it has begun lol.. The mods will come fast an quick and the wallet will get lighter an lighter lol... what bulbs are you replacing with the LED's?

All the interiors for now just to brighten up the cab. Next will be all business mods :D. Trying to convenience my GF to buy the TRD supercharger for me.

-Adam

Reactions: RedSurfSnow

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All the interiors for now just to brighten up the cab. Next will be all business mods :D. Trying to convenience my GF to buy the TRD supercharger for me.

-Adam
If you do convince her ... Let me know if she's got any sisters. I could use a supercharger myself :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
204 Posts
If you do convince her ... Let me know if she's got any sisters. I could use a supercharger myself :D

Hahahaha ha. There both married lol.

Fwiw anyone here have a white DC that was driving down 136 in Swansea this evening? Truck had an exhaust I believe sounded good made me extremely jealous

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Was it around 7:30 or so headed south with a ladder rack?
If so that was me!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Sure did! I was at eskimo king with the wifey getting dessert. You were heading towards warren/bristol. I was in line and said...... yup I should of found a white one haha.

-Adam

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dang ... I was going to stop in for some tonight but I had to mow the lawn. You can check it out at the meet n greet if we get one set up. Or if you ever see me around again.

·
Registered
204 Posts
We should do it end of the month but not the 29th as I have tickets to the Tim McGraw concert.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Sounds good man.

Anybody have any ideas for spots? I was maybe thinking a park like Colt State where we could just grab an empty field. Don't know if anyone else knows of any better places or hangout pits :confused:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Sounds good man.

Anybody have any ideas for spots? I was maybe thinking a park like Colt State where we could just grab an empty field. Don't know if anyone else knows of any better places or hangout pits :confused:

I am always game and usually hit events of interest around NE.

Attended the Umass car/truck show this year. At least 3 Tundras made that event.

Attended Seekonk Speedway Car/Truck show in April - Where were the Tundras?

Attended Import Wars at New Dragway, NH in May. - 2 Tundras made the day and did test runs. I was not ready to run with At's on board. Need my cheater slicks first.

Colt State Park has a car/show event this Sunday, June 9th. Have not attended before, so not sure of quality of event. Heading there anyway with SIL to check it out. Anyone want to check it out? This is a judged event for folks that want to enter the show. Of course, being a spectator and just checking out the scene with other Tundras together is an option.

Info here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/516078411771030/

Pre-register for show entries here:
http://letitdropmusic.givezooks.com/events/car-show

Otherwise, maybe the gang can decide on a date/place to lock something down on the calendar. Would also suggest a post on TS to add visibility for meet interest.

Reactions: RIjon
1 - 20 of 50 Posts