Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a double cab under seat box on April 5th and it has still not shipped. I called on the 11th and was told it would ship on friday as they were just finishing up...
I called again on monday and was told, it's almost done, it will ship on wednesday. I called on thursday and was told it was in the shipping area and that I would receive a tracking number on friday when it was picked up. I called at 2:45 pacific, 4:45 Louisiana time that same Friday and was told that he was driving and if I sent an email to [email protected] I would get the tracking number. I have sent 3 emails over the last weeks and have received no response.
I called yesterday morning and was told, "Ah yes, we have the Tundra double cab boxes in stock now..." I again gave my order number and was placed on a brief hold. When he returned I was given a tracking number.
Today I checked the FedEx tracking number and according to FedEx the shipping request has been initiated and not picked. I have already purchased 2 subs based off of using this box. This is pretty poor customer service if you ask me. I have read a few reviews of this box, and that's why I decided to purchase it.
I hope that anyone else thinking of purchasing this will keep this in mind when deciding whether or not to order.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your story sounds strangely familiar.
I wish that wasn't the case.

I called again today and was given a new tracking number, and it's now after 5:30 pm and FedEx has not scanned/picked up the box.

It would be good if we had a crappy vendor thread that was stickied.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Customer service is lacking there but when I did get my crewmax box it was a pretty nice product.....they just need to get their logistics together....I had the same problems you are having but it did come and I am happy with the end result...

·
Registered
24 Posts
I emailed them asking for a pic of a crew max box, I never got a response so I didn't throw dough their way. EH its their loss.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts