Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry if this has been posted before but I searched the words reverse camera and 0 post showed up so I'm probably doing something wrong.

I have a 2007 Toyota Tundra SR5 and about a month ago the reverse camera would intermittently come on and off while driving. Now it is on all the time and I cannot turn it off no matter what gear I'm in.

Someone mentioned it maybe my neutral safety switch but everything else seems to be working correctly including my gear lights on the dashboard. Has anybody had this problem before? Or if there's already a forum post on it is there a trick to searching I'm kind of new to all of this.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Another possibility is a bad bulb. If the wire to the light isn't connected to ground through the bulb it might have enough voltage floating around to trigger the camera?

·
"Resident Liberal"
12,237 Posts
You didn't add LED lights or anything before this happened did you? I ask this because LED's can cause problems later down the road after they get corrosion on them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.