Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Leave them

Votes: 39 72.2%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you remove or leave the Rock Warrior decals? All badges are removed from the truck, the only thing left is the Rock Warrior decals.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Why would u remove that and that's really what you're paying for the most... RW edition come with suspension which usually be swap out, black interior which some do katzkin/clazzio, trd shift knob, navi which most upgrade and decal ( that's probably the last thing that makes it the trd model... If didn't want that either, should have a sr5 instead and save the money for SC, correct ? Why waste money just for RW for everything you're swapping out including the wheels

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Do you have a sideview picture (and/or picture from front showing your side) of your truck? I don't mind the decals, but some trucks look better without them.

Reactions: Ogtoyfan

·
Registered
65 Posts
I never let the dealer put the Rock Warrior Sticker on and glad I didn't. My truck is absent any advertising or badges. The only thing left is the oval Toyota in the hood. May dip it. I haven't found a grill I like and don't want to cut existing grill for replacement inserts. For resale the VIN will show its a Rock Warrior and you're the only one that needs to be happy with your truck. Most people have no idea what a Rock Warrior Pacakage is any more than a Chevy Z71.... I vote to keep the truck clean....

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why would u remove that and that's really what you're paying for the most... RW edition come with suspension which usually be swap out, black interior which some do katzkin/clazzio, trd shift knob, navi which most upgrade and decal ( that's probably the last thing that makes it the trd model... If didn't want that either, should have a sr5 instead and save the money for SC, correct ? Why waste money just for RW for everything you're swapping out including the wheels
I'm not changing suspension, interior, have the SC, and keeping the wheels ;)
Just wanted peoples opinion who have seen the Tundra without stickers or had an opinion. Sometimes people see things better from the outside :D I usually go for the clean look and since a friend said to take them off it had me thinking.

Do you have a sideview picture (and/or picture from front showing your side) of your truck? I don't mind the decals, but some trucks look better without them.
I don't have a up-to-date pic with the leveling kit, tint, etc but here is the closest to a side shot I have..

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Your truck looks pretty sharp with RW badges, I think.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Everything is gone on mine except the Flex fuel on the tailgate and the emblem on the hood. To me it gives the truck a cleaner look.

·
Registered
297 Posts
I'm just curious why would you leave the flex fuel badge on?

Everything is gone on mine except the Flex fuel on the tailgate and the emblem on the hood. To me it gives the truck a cleaner look.

·
Registered
594 Posts
I like the TRD & Rock Warrior stickers on these trucks.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts