Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Oh man!!! I totally just found this!! I hate being late to the party.

Reactions: YoungGuns

·
Registered
383 Posts
So install party at my place in SWOKC on July 6 around 5:30pm. I'm looking for a small amp for my new speakers. If anyone has one or knowledge of how to install one, first beer is on me. I'll also buy the amp off you.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Seth!!!!! I'm at work and cant access Facebook until after 4:00pm. Will you message me and let me know which LOC I need for this evening or just reply to this on here? I need to go pick up one or two for the install this evening.

Just to clarify. I want to install one 4 channel amp and 4 Kicker speakers into my factory headunit/system.

·
Registered
383 Posts
That was a blast last night! Thanks to everyone for coming out and hanging with us. Now....to work 16 hours after 5 hours of sleep. I'm sure my neighbors enjoyed us being out there last night till after 1:00 in the morning.

Reactions: MrKwn

·
Registered
506 Posts
This club is for Oklahoma and the surrounding states.

RDT on Facebook
Correction "This club is for Oklahoma and the surrounding states." This is a club only for Oklahoma residents. And oh yea they will kick you out of the club for NO REASON. Just saying be careful what you sign up for. :rolleyes:

·
"BHLM Master"
3,232 Posts
Badass brother!

Reactions: Dumpinthegutter
1 - 20 of 72 Posts