Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for reputable shops to install my suspension kit in central California, mainly Fresno, Visalia, and Tulare areas. Thanks!

Sent from my SPH-L720

·
Registered
30 Posts
Since the topic is already up....

I am looking to upgrade to a leveling/lift OME612 kit. I live in Tustin, CA. Anywhere in Orange County is fine. I do have a pm from one guy which I will be checking out, but I figured that since the time is getting near, more info is always better.

·
Registered
30 Posts
shit, sorry to highjack your thread. I just didn't want to start a new one, but since yours was already up I figured people from all over will check it out and hopefully give suggestions.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thank you, Dirtydeeds. Escondido is slightly far for me. I would be willing to travel to get the job done right, but...

I also received a referral from Romo for Industrial Motoring, ask for Nate. I called him up and he impressed me so much between his reviews and how he spoke with me, that I already set up a time to meet with him in person.

He is located in Anaheim, @Bogustime - not sure if you want to drive that far, but it's something and he sounds good.

Reactions: dirtydeeds

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you, Dirtydeeds. Escondido is slightly far for me. I would be willing to travel to get the job done right, but...

I also received a referral from Romo for Industrial Motoring, ask for Nate. I called him up and he impressed me so much between his reviews and how he spoke with me, that I already set up a time to meet with him in person.

He is located in Anaheim, @Bogustime - not sure if you want to drive that far, but it's something and he sounds good.
Appreciate the input and referral. Anaheim is quite a ways, about 3-3.5 hr drive, but if I'm ever traveling that way I'll be sure to give Nate a call.

Sent from my SPH-L720

1 - 6 of 6 Posts