Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently replaced my battery in a 2009 limited tundra(with nav), power to radio is there just no function and back up camera is lost too. There has to be a sequence of buttons I'm missing. No owners manual either. Looking for help, tired of my own voice in the cab

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Maybe its just froze up? Try this:

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Bluewoo, You just perfectly detailed what I do not like about my Tundra - THE STUPID TOYOTA DEALERS, it is a major problem and it is not getting any better.

Toyota has a major problem in this area, and apparently they are 100% unaware of the problem.

Toyota could make just one are of MAJOR improvement. Show the STUPID dealers how to change the oil in a Tundra!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Bluewoo, You just perfectly detailed what I do not like about my Tundra - THE STUPID TOYOTA DEALERS, it is a major problem and it is not getting any better.

Toyota has a major problem in this area, and apparently they are 100% unaware of the problem.

Toyota could make just one are of MAJOR improvement. Show the STUPID dealers how to change the oil in a Tundra!
Yup.

Let's make this into a simply math equation: Toyota Dealer = STUPID!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.