Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah yesterday i was off-roading with my stock truck taking some hills that were pretty crazy and rocky:confused: .. i hit really dirty and when i pop into drive or any gear even reverse it wont catch.. tow truck driver :eek: said my rear end is out. took it to the dealer cuz i am under warranty luckly i just pay a 50 dollar deductable anyone know what the problem is just curious.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Yeah yesterday i was off-roading with my stock truck taking some hills that were pretty crazy and rocky:confused: .. i hit really dirty and when i pop into drive or any gear even reverse it wont catch.. tow truck driver :eek: said my rear end is out. took it to the dealer cuz i am under warranty luckly i just pay a 50 dollar deductable anyone know what the problem is just curious.
i hit really dirty and when i pop into drive or any gear even reverse it wont catch..
?????? Maybe you should clarify yourself a little better. Not sure the language they teach in school nowadays, but, it must be one we don't understand!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.