Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So after a delay I'm ready to start purchases on my build. I'd love to hear some feedback or pictures of similar builds would be great. It might not be for everyone and pics have been hard to come by but I'm happy with the idea in my head.

Truck: 2017 1794 White, trd grill white surround. The idea is going with subtle bronze accents to go with the 1794 theme. (ie powdercoating the badges, etc.)

First purchase to make: TCUSA American Roll Cover (keyless)

After thats installed: 6112/5160 combo, +20 method MR305 bronze 20" wheels, 34"-35" tires (not decided)

Then: deciding on a partial wrap gloss black on roof/hood scoop + window tint

I have access to a cnc machine for some custom wheel inserts, and access to cheap powder coating as well. Which makes me wonder if I should go for the bronze method wheels or powder coat a model i like more.

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
So after a delay I'm ready to start purchases on my build. I'd love to hear some feedback or pictures of similar builds would be great. It might not be for everyone and pics have been hard to come by but I'm happy with the idea in my head.

Truck: 2017 1794 White, trd grill white surround. The idea is going with subtle bronze accents to go with the 1794 theme. (ie powdercoating the badges, etc.)

First purchase to make: TCUSA American Roll Cover (keyless)

After thats installed: 6112/5160 combo, +20 method MR305 bronze 20" wheels, 34"-35" tires (not decided)

Then: deciding on a partial wrap gloss black on roof/hood scoop + window tint

I have access to a cnc machine for some custom wheel inserts, and access to cheap powder coating as well. Which makes me wonder if I should go for the bronze method wheels or powder coat a model i like more.
Great start! Any thoughts about painting the TRD grille insert "bronze" to match the wheels? Would look sharp with the white surround.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.