Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. New here and I finally pulled the trigger on my 4/2 lift. Went with this lift to get rid of that horrible nose dive i have with my 2013 trd dc. Gna keep factory 18" wheels until i can decide what to go with for replacements... I Dont want what everyone already has. Thinking 20" with 33's

·
Registered
13 Posts
Doing a 4/2 Readylift tomorrow then slam some Fuel Assaults with Nitto Ridge 35x12.5x17s.

Will be nice to get back in the game again.

Dr. B

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Doing a 4/2 Readylift tomorrow then slam some Fuel Assaults with Nitto Ridge 35x12.5x17s.

Will be nice to get back in the game again.

Dr. B
what offset will you be doing. Ready Lift suggests +25. I want my tires to stick out just a bit. No more than 1 inch. Anyone know what offset i should go with?

·
Registered
13 Posts
what offset will you be doing. Ready Lift suggests +25. I want my tires to stick out just a bit. No more than 1 inch. Anyone know what offset i should go with?
Ambullman78, the rims are 17x9 with -12 offset... I'm getting it back this morning, word is some light rubbing on the front plastic but heat gun should take care of it. Owner of the shop says it looks pretty bad ass.

Dr. BFG

1 - 6 of 6 Posts