Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok we'll the white was wearing on me and like an old T-shirt it wouldn't come clean anymore so.... what to do? Pull the old vinyl and re do it :lol5:

First off I must say that the old vinyl came off pretty easy considering it sat in the AZ sun for the last year it was a pleasant surprise. I still have some finish work to do but it was 118 degrees yesterday and today is 116 so I'm done for the day and heading to the gun show.

For color this time I went with Avery's Garnet red metallic matte. Got it from amazon and used 75 feet of it. Didn't do the door jams and I'm not sure I will.

Anyway on to the pics

That is all

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
Awesome. How well do you think it would hold up if I wrapped my boat. just the portions above the waterline but it would see a lot of sun and salt spray. They want thousands for an actual boat wrap decal with graphics, I'd just stick some graphics over the wrap. Does it come in gloss also or just matte?

Reactions: RIjon

·
F&@k Y'all, I'm from Texas
13,742 Posts
That looks great. Nice job.

·
Premium Member
258 Posts
What kind of tools do you need? Also what kind of prepping did you have to do?

·
Registered
463 Posts
That really looks great!

·
Registered
409 Posts
I love that color on ur truck, crazy how good that matte red looks. Wish I had the time to do a matte blue on mine.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts