Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have searched the site for reviews, or members running this lift and have come up with almost nothing. it seems like a good quality lift that uses billies all around, adjustable up front, using stock coil springs, the cross member does need to be cut, but this will at least keep uca and CV angles in normal range. my plan was to ditch the blocks and use CB shackles out back since i am only lifting the front 4in. any input reviews horror stories etc would be helpful.

ooo this is going on a 2011 4x4 crewmax rock warrior

RCD 4-6 Inch Suspension System - 2007-2012 Tundra 2 & 4wd - 2007-2013 Tundra 4wd Lifts

·
Registered
619 Posts
I had the RCD on my 06 tundra. It was a nice kit. Brackets were solid. That kit took a beating and held up great through my heavy right foot and crazy off road adventures.
The only thing that would concern me on the 07+ is the 5100 aren't very good. Seen a few people bend them. I'm pretty sure someone bent one hittin a pothole.
Other than that the kit I'm sure is well built. Hope this helps

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
good to know, thanks for the response..im coming from a tacoma and everyone loves the adjustable billies on those so i assumed the quality would be good, but maybe they just arent meant for a heavier truck

·
Registered
619 Posts
Ya they were great on my 06 dbl cab. Jumped it a few times and they held up to it. I think it's just like you said aren't able to hold up the this weight

1 - 5 of 5 Posts