Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rostra LED Lighting

These are my new Rostra brand LED lights I had purchased and had installed at my local Toyota dealership. They are as bright as any that are manufacturered on cars straight from the factory. I had the option to have them dim when I turn on my headlights or my turn signals or leave them bright all the time which is what I chose for now. It's a simple one wire hookup to add the option later. The wiring already exists, but I coiled it up for now. They look awesome and I haven't seen them on another Tundra to date. Probably because they cost $600 plus install. I wanted something that looked stock and they came with the chrome bezel that directly replaces the OEM bezel. They also come in several factory colors or in a paintable bezel. They are very easy to install, just 3 connections and all the wiring harness is plug and play and very clean looking. All the wiring is wrapped in black coil and looks stock. It's a very well made product. The LED lights are in an aluminum casing that dissipates the heat evenly. I will post some daytime pics with them on. It's too dark now and they just cause a glare on my phone because they are so bright.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes Rostra, thanks. I blame that on progressive texting, lol.

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Looks great man, congrats. Next time, ask someone on the forum about price first. I don't mean that in a condescending way at all, just looking out for another Tundra brother. You overpaid if you paid $600 just for the parts. If you ever want any OEM Toyota parts order from Sparks. There that setup is $349 and no tax if you live outside of South Carolina.

LED Daytime Running Lights (DRLs) at Sparks Toyota-Scion, Myrtle Beach, SC

·
Registered
13,894 Posts
for a while you could get those here and paint them to match...

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
congrats buddy....but fuuggggg...for $600 you could have had a retrofit and oracles's

But it's all relative, what everyone is willing to pay for something...

but check out the classified section and some of the sponsors before paying dealer prices.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts