Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all I'm new to TT just bought my truck about a week ago and already have several mods to it thanks to this site!
Looking for some help on some issues with installing my raptor running boards on my 2013 crewmax.

I bought cab length raptor running boards made for the 07-12(was told it would fit 2013)
The bolts supplied are too large for my truck(maybe 2013's are a bit different?)

The washers on the factory bolts barely cover the bracket opening(maybe 1/8" or less). The raptor washers are a great deal larger in diameter. Any ideas if using the stock ones will be sufficient?
I guess i could drop by the hardware store and pick up some different stainless washers but unsure if they would have the strength due the distance they would be from the bolt head.
Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If the holes line up but the bolts don't fit go buy new bolts and washers. You could have got a different hard ware kit by accident. I'm pretty nothing has changed with a 2013.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thanks for the help, I hate having to go out and get things during a project but sometimes you need to. The running boards are installed and very happy with the rapters.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts