Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1301 - 1320 of 1362 Posts

·
Registered
13,649 Posts
I loaned my beater car to my buddy, it was his wives since new until last fall when I purchased it. Army guy, his car broke, so I figured why not. It's my beater.

Got it back, less than 1/4 tank of fuel later and it's down, tons of codes. No output from trans sensor to tcm...

Damnit.

At least it didn't do this while he was reporting for duty with it last week. Stuff happens.

·
Registered
23 Posts
7 Once.jpg my water heater died and I needed a new one from the Home Depot ~ I had no truck to transport it with. I borrowed my compadre's rig, picked up the water heater and gave him back his truck the next day with a full tank of gas.
He said; "You didn't need to do that."

Call me crazy ~ that's the least I could have done ~ I may have needed it again, at least until I got a truck of my own.

·
Registered
10,677 Posts

A man went to the Great Lakes Military Cemetery.
He took some pictures and reflecting on what's going on in our country today.

He wrote this poem:

I don't see any color here,
The headstones look the same,
No black no brown no white skin tone,
There's no one here to blame.
These soldier's fought and died for you,
Their color you can't see,
Your rights are still protected,

Here's the place to take a knee.

·
Registered
13,649 Posts
View attachment 882879 my water heater died and I needed a new one from the Home Depot ~ I had no truck to transport it with. I borrowed my compadre's rig, picked up the water heater and gave him back his truck the next day with a full tank of gas.
He said; "You didn't need to do that."

Call me crazy ~ that's the least I could have done ~ I may have needed it again, at least until I got a truck of my own.

My buddy filled the tank back up, as it was when he picked it up, and tossed $50 in the center console. I told him before that I wasn't needing anything, and the car was full. And I told him again after I found the dough that it was unnecessary. He did manage to put about 700 miles on it in 4 days, but I am just happy it didn't fail while he was on duty.

1301 - 1320 of 1362 Posts