Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 804 Posts

·
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since some, well a lot of people cannot understand the concept of certain threads; such as those where they're supposed to Say something but they post pics instead. Us mods dont want to baby sit those threads.

So this thread is here for you to post whatever pictures and sayings and whatever else you want as long as its not offensive, doesnt contain nudity or other inappropriate content.

have fun @Tuurtje @MetalMonkey

·
Premium Member
4,599 Posts
You know, sometimes it can't believe you a-holes here on TT. @Dragos28 goes out of his way to make you all a special thread and 0 posts. That is not a very nice thing to do. Here you go Draggy, I appreciate you and your efforts so I went out of my way to find a random pic to share with everybody.

Attachments

·
Registered
13,522 Posts
I see the thread about cutouts, and all I can think of is a guy who is no longer an employee at work trying to make his 4.8 GM have more power.

Chip, cai, bunch of stuff. Was supposedly buying a cam etc...

He had a magnablow system.

Then said he got cutouts.

He put the E-cutouts on, and at the same time straight piped it.

Sounded horrible, then opened the cutouts and it was still horrible, but just more poppy, not any louder.

lol.

That is all for now.

·
Registered
13,522 Posts
Jameson, because why the F not.

·
Registered
13,522 Posts
TYC lights are interesting.

And. What the **** is up with weather this winter?

Buds in Tx bitching that it's 18° a week or few ago. And it is 35° and been rainy here instead of snow and cold...

·
Registered
286 Posts
TYC lights are interesting.

And. What the **** is up with weather this winter?

Buds in Tx bitching that it's 18° a week or few ago. And it is 35° and been rainy here instead of snow and cold...

Yup yup down in CTX is some BS. Rained for few days. Now it's cooler and will go up to high 60-70's for the next few days. 😑

·
Bah! Humbug!
181 Posts
so I got a topic i'd like to discuss, when you guys chit your underpants (and I know you do cause it happens to everyone and more then once for that matter) do ya'll throw your drawers (or panties for the women) away or do you try and rinse them and throw them thru the washer?

and if you do throw them away do you try to conceal them like a wrap them in toilet tissue? if you do go with the toilet paper wrap are you concerned they look like a giant sanitary napkin just laying in the garbage pail by the crapper? Do you use any other methods of concealment?

if you chose to wash them do you feel weird wearing them after they are cleaned? like oh fuk I am wearing my chit drawers, what if they have bad karma and I chit my self again? do you think people notice or pickup on your vibes?

this is some deep chit man maybe this topic needs its own thread? hmmm maybe

·
Premium Member
4,000 Posts
So this thread is here for you to post whatever pictures and sayings and whatever else you want
as long as its not offensive, doesn't contain nudity or other inappropriate content.
I'm out, you just nixed everything I wanted to post....

Can I get away with this?????????????

·
Premium Member
8,113 Posts
so I got a topic i'd like to discuss, when you guys chit your underpants (and I know you do cause it happens to everyone and more then once for that matter) do ya'll throw your drawers (or panties for the women) away or do you try and rinse them and throw them thru the washer?

and if you do throw them away do you try to conceal them like a wrap them in toilet tissue? if you do go with the toilet paper wrap are you concerned they look like a giant sanitary napkin just laying in the garbage pail by the crapper? Do you use any other methods of concealment?

if you chose to wash them do you feel weird wearing them after they are cleaned? like oh fuk I am wearing my chit drawers, what if they have bad karma and I chit my self again? do you think people notice or pickup on your vibes?

I travel to Bahrain a couple times a year. The food always clogs me up for the first few days. I decided to have a glass of milk at breakfast because I know lactose is bad juju and should clean me out.....Well, I didn't make it back to my room. I was assessing the damage when the maid knocked......

·
Premium Member
4,599 Posts

Depends on the amount of damage done and the type of underwear. If it was a minor spill and they are the good old tighty whities then yes, run them through the wash with some bleach and no harm no foul.

Now, if it was a major soak the beaches with crude oil type of spill or they are the fancy colored boxer type, nothing can save that. March those straight to the curbside trash and get them the hell out of the house. No extra packaging needed cause, well, IDGAF.

·
15,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm out, you just nixed everything I wanted to post....

Can I get away with this?????????????

lol, thats cool.
same site rules apply, no nudity and if someone exposes themselves as a liberal. they're fair game :nerd:

1 - 20 of 804 Posts