·
Registered
9,640 Posts

Vintage bicycle found parked at Kieth's place ~ DirtyDeeds BAMufflers.​

MY BIKE4.jpg

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm getting into woodworking. When my old piece-o-crap portable table saw chewed itself up I decided to replace it with a much nicer but quite heavy cabinet saw. I needed the help of a neighbor to unload it from the Tundra and move it into my basement. To show my appreciation, I made this weather station for him & his wife:

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Oden Fish Hatchery, Oden Michigan. this is a DNR fish hatchery, hundreds of acres and trails. It butts up to our back door and we use it everyday. It rarely sees visitors that get out of their cars. This is one of three spring fed ponds. it turns over in one day and feeds into the Crooked Lake Watershed.

Attachments

·
Registered
9,640 Posts
If he weren't in the engine compartment, I'd say leave him alone, they're actually beneficial.
I went to check the motor oil in the wife's car and found this ball of fur when I popped the hood. At first I didn't have a clue what it was ~ then it dawned on me.
I grabbed my welding gloves and scruffed the little guy ~ when I set him down gently he scurried away and into the ivy growing in the alley.
The second possum was in my landscape and only came out when he got wet when I began hand watering the succulents. He walked out slowly and hung out for a minute ~ then headed into the thicker landscape nearby.
I don't have any issues with the little guys ~ they're more a-scared of me than anything else.

One evening I went outdoors looking for my kitty ~ she was standing on the stucco wall facing a juvenile possum with about five feet of distance between them. My cat was really intrigued ~ she had just found a new friend ! When the possum saw me approaching it did an about face and wandered off. My kitty was so disappointed that I had ruined their chance encounter . . . :)

141 - 160 of 426 Posts