Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 423 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did this on another website, recently.
A place for "neat" pics you have taken.
This one, Real time.
I'm outside burning limbs after the storms have passed. Saw this guy flying low. He almost flew into a tree, but pulled up, at the last second, and hit it with his feet, then, dropped to the ground. Sat there a minute, then off to a limb about 10' off the ground.
He let me walk over and take this pic.
Mods, if this is better served in the "random dumb pics thread", so be it.

Attachments

·
Bah! Humbug!
181 Posts
Doctors office poster

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
I wonder if he had a sliding rear window installed to exit the vehicle?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Knowing these fuktards around here there's probably a family of 5 in the car to save a trip.

·
Premium Member
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Back on topic...
Not sure of the picture order, but, the pic of Ranger standing, is the first I have of him. He's a bonafide rescue pup(not from a shelter).
It's been a long road to regain his trust in humanity, but we may be there... referencing the "I'm dead and don't care" pic.
We're at the point that a stern voice elicits a somewhat intimidated response.
Just plodding along to reach his confidence.
The other 2 are just random.
A deer that thought my hood looked soft, and a view from the lower portion of my property.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Me at the range shooting my S&W Model 29 44mag.
I've since sold it..

You coulda' jus' tol' your brother-in-law to lighten up on those homeloads he was sellin' ya'. :D

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Knowing these fuktards around here there's probably a family of 5 in the car to save a trip.
:lol: Border Patrol would take one look at that rig, and wave it on through! To inspect it, they would have to figure out how to unload or unwind it. :lol:

1 - 20 of 423 Posts