Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've been driving and 'showing' sports cars for over 35 years and have been very successful at the shows. I was rarely satisfied with how clean the windshields were, until I watched these two Chris Fix videos' -now it is like the windshields are not even there:

He has a ton of good info in his video's...check the one about cleaning engines, if you liked those other two.

Mark

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
The million dollar question is what lasts longer on the windshield. I’d guess an oil based product like NuFinish would, but I’ve never compared it for resilience against a natural wax. Seems our prep is similar. I didn’t claybar.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I've been nufinishing my entire vehicles for years...all windows, mirrors, everything (except for rubber or plastics) - people don't normally do this?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I gather not. A fair amount go showroom super polish and wax on us... NuFinish isn’t up to that task. As far as glass and headlights, no. I’ve used it on paint annually for years. It was the Scotty Kilmer channel that directed my use towards headlights and glass.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts