Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’d like to upgrade my 2008 factory radio. Its a 6 disc cd changer which is cool but honestly Ive had the same 6 discs in it for 12 years. I use an iphone - I dont think I need navigation unless theres one that can link to the iphone. Does anyone have any good recommendations for me?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I’d like to upgrade my 2008 factory radio. Its a 6 disc cd changer which is cool but honestly Ive had the same 6 discs in it for 12 years. I use an iphone - I dont think I need navigation unless theres one that can link to the iphone. Does anyone have any good recommendations for me?
As was mentioned already.. go to Crutchfield and enter you r vehicle info.
I replaced the stock head unit on my 09 Tundra DC (no steering wheel controls, so no need to wire in an ADSR unit) using the stock (10 yrs old) factory speakers and - night and day! So-o-o-o much better! More control over audio as well!
Whole thing was < $300 - and I did the install, adding a 3rd party backup camera into the new head.
Unit supported Apple carplay - tho one does need a USB port ( added one to replace the drivers side cig lighter) and a USB->Lightning cable to make it work,
Supports maps, Siri, etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts