Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello TT,

Just picked it up last night.

Coming out of a pre-ban 09 Colorado Crew Z71 4x4, three previous 4x4 F150's too.
My two teens appreciate the back seat leg room. Colorado struggled pulling one of my quads on a 14' trailer so this is a welcome upgrade in power and size. Only mods planned are a tonneau and maybe some fitted mats.

20 years working in Automotive Design, CAD in the Detroit Area, own a cabin on 35 acres North of Cadillac MI where I am managing it for Whitetail and Turkey Habitat. Longtime shooter, bowhunter, addicted to Black Rifles.
Vowed to never buy another UAW product after the Prop 2 shenanigans during the election. Glad to find a capable Texas Made vehicle suiting my needs and a forum to blab about it.

· Registered
156 Posts
Welcome and Congrats from Texas.

Tundra Monkey

Reactions: postban

· Registered
164 Posts
Makes me wish I had of gone RED!

· Premium Member
3,971 Posts
What a great looking truck. I think you'll be very happy with it. Good luck

· Registered
110 Posts
Welcome

Hello TT,

Just picked it up last night.

Coming out of a pre-ban 09 Colorado Crew Z71 4x4, three previous 4x4 F150's too.
My two teens appreciate the back seat leg room. Colorado struggled pulling one of my quads on a 14' trailer so this is a welcome upgrade in power and size. Only mods planned are a tonneau and maybe some fitted mats.

20 years working in Automotive Design, CAD in the Detroit Area, own a cabin on 35 acres North of Cadillac MI where I am managing it for Whitetail and Turkey Habitat. Longtime shooter, bowhunter, addicted to Black Rifles.
Vowed to never buy another UAW product after the Prop 2 shenanigans during the election. Glad to find a capable Texas Made vehicle suiting my needs and a forum to blab about it.

Always nice to have more responsible sportsmen on here. Welcome, and I hope you'll like the new truck. It looks good.

· Registered
68 Posts
Radiant Red, my favourite!!! Welcome. Be sure to sign up for the Radiant Red Club!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.