Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been awhile since I posted a write up. This is my brother in laws 2015 CM 4x4. He's driving to Ohio the next day to hunt on our family's farm for a couple of weeks. No way I'm sending a family member on a road trip in a dirty car, so I say "bring it over for a quick wash". 10 hours later..... a quick wash turned into a major correction job. His truck sees a few mild trails here in Florida, so after our first wash, inspection and weather in the mid 60's, we decided to just knock out some pretty bad trail scratches. Consider this a mini write up, no progress pics, just a few finished pics. Enjoy!

Wheels - Einszetts Wheel cleaner
Wheel wells - Einszetts Blitz
Tires - Eagle One A to Z

1st wash - Kranzle 1622
MTM Uber foam cannon
Chemical Guys Snow Foam with hot water
Uber Wookie fist wash mitt
Uber boars hair detail brush

Clay - Mothers fine grade
MTM Uber foam cannon with CG Mr Pink for lube
2nd wash

Correction -
Menzerna FG400 with Uber orange foam pad
Menzerna SF4000 with Uber green foam pad
3rd wash - MTM Uber foam cannon with Chemical Guys Mr Pink

Sealant - Zaino Z2
Windshield - Rain X
Tires - Adams Tire Shine
Wells dressed - Stoners Trim Shine

Interior -
Einszettes Windscreen Clear
Einszettes Plastic Deep Cleaner
Einszettes Cockpit Premium
Adams Upholstery and Carpet Cleaner

Finished pics -

·
Registered
617 Posts
Jumbo,
Your attention to detail makes me feel like an ass detailing my truck. I did breakout the clay bar the other day on my Titan after washing and feeling the imbedded grime in the paint from sitting on the dealers lot. Excellent work!

·
Premium Member
3,545 Posts
Looks awesome...but damn...those stock wheels gotta go.

First thing I thought "why waste all that time on a work truck, he s just gonna mess up that paint again"

I do admit, of all the trucks out there, the base wheels on our tundras look the best.

·
Premium Member
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Haha, he hates the wheels too. I tease him all the time about those 4 sweet spare tires he's running.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
This thread reminds me I so need to Nanoskin, polish, and wax my truck.
It has been over a year.

Was going to do it on my last vacation, but spent said vacation with bronchitis.

I'm off the week between Xmas and New Year's, maybe if the weather is nice enough I get it done then.
Need to do the wife's MKC as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts