Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Waiting on my DD order but did a quickie last night. And its dusty in less than 24 hrs. I swear SW Idaho is one dusty, dirty, truck scratching place...especially if you head out hunting. :grrr:

At least the dust/dirt is the same color as the truck. And it even does its best to disguise any scratches and swirl marks. I great color IMO to keep looking good when you cant wash it often, well see how it does next winter during Chukar season and skiing.

Getting ready to go fishing tomorrow and it will be a mess again, but hey what can ya do?

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jumbo Jet, do you fly fish on the flats in the keys? Ive seen some cool tarpon fishing films on a fly rod down that way.

I go to this "Fly Fishing Tour" every year.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Waiting on my DD order but did a quickie last night. And its dusty in less than 24 hrs. I swear SW Idaho is one dusty, dirty, truck scratching place...especially if you head out hunting. :grrr:

At least the dust/dirt is the same color as the truck. And it even does its best to disguise any scratches and swirl marks. I great color IMO to keep looking good when you cant wash it often, well see how it does next winter during Chukar season and skiing.

Getting ready to go fishing tomorrow and it will be a mess again, but hey what can ya do?
My 10 DC was Sandy Beach color too - and you're right, hid the dirt well. Now I have a black CM - it looks beautiful when it's clean and doesn't have scratches and swirls in it!

·
Premium Member
1,964 Posts
Jumbo Jet, do you fly fish on the flats in the keys? Ive seen some cool tarpon fishing films on a fly rod down that way.

I go to this "Fly Fishing Tour" every year.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JLcudcKJ-E
Awesome video.... love it. I've only caught baby Poons on fly, around 5-10 lbs. Have a huge, crazy passion for Snook. The place I fish the most is Mosquito Lagoon for Reds.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts