Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all...

I'm curious if anyone has seen or knows of anywhere or anything I can replace the woodgrain type of pattern that is in the interior of my new tundra. Pics are below so you know what i'm talking about. Thanks for the help in advance.

· Registered
243 Posts
I searched for quite a bit the only ideal I had was to buy standard grade ones and replace it with or to take them off and get them painted like a piano black , one of the reasons i stay away from the limited , find someone to trade with

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I searched for quite a bit the only ideal I had was to buy standard grade ones and replace it with or to take them off and get them painted like a piano black , one of the reasons i stay away from the limited , find someone to trade with
Thanks for the input...my last resort was going to be finding someone to trade with.

· Registered
708 Posts
I would be interested in trading you HVAC controls- but mine is the manual knobs rather than climate control. I'm almost certain mine would plug right into your truck. There are a few additional additional pieces to make your control fully functional in my truck though.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.