Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Tundra TRD PRO
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up the truck a few weeks ago and noticed how shitty sounding the speakers are. I literally CANNOT hear the subwoofer. Bass turned up and all. It is plugged in via USB and using Android Auto.

Just about an hour ago, I unplugged the USB and ran the connection through BLUETOOTH and all of a sudden I can now hear BASS. Seems like using Android Auto quiets down the subs or turns it off...anyone have suggestions or deal with this before??? Is there a fix or should I just go with my gut and upgrade to 2 12 in subs and an amp...

·
Registered
125 Posts
Me too, that why I am taken out all the speakers and replacing them with all Rockford Fosgate speakers, amp, and 12" sub....

·
Registered
2019 Toyota Tundra Platinum CrewMax Barcelona Red Tunes By: Taylor's Audio of Alma GA
3 Posts
spaz_1975
I will proudly vouch for and praise JRT @ Taylor's Custom Audio (tech12volts)
They are masters when it comes to 3rd Gen Tundra's with JBL Premium head units!
I have a complete system from James and the Crew @ Taylor's Audio using the "factory JBL Premium head unit".
The factory head unit retains "ALL" of its features and integrates perfectly with the Toyota JBL.

This "recipe" from James Randy Taylor is completely "Stealth" as you cannot see ANY of the components. (be sure to paint your door speaker mounts black prior to installation)
Where the package shines is the volume knob!
The sound is incredible, clean and has plenty of bass.

If your wondering if you should invest in their Complete Tundra Package .......... forget about it And Just Do IT !

You wont be disappointed.

My Name Is RdKing
and I approve this message
JJ_TNDRA17
the crew at Taylors Audio are incredible and know their stuff when it comes to Tundras and Tunes.

RdKing.

·
Registered
2020 Tundra TRD PRO
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the input...already swapped most of it out...couldnt be happier

1 - 4 of 4 Posts