Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everybody how R U doing ?

I'm planing to change my stock muffler to cat-back for my (Tundra V8 5.7 ) I want good sound ( not loud ) I want it quite with nice tone ..... and I like Magnaflow

(dual in dual out+costums pips) (advice me If you have a better idea)

but I don't know witch size should I go with ? and I hear many videos on YouTube and most of the magnaflow's are little loud

except this one ?

because of this video I like the magnaflow sound (it’s deep and good)

and another thing ,,,,, I read some topics they said (when you change the stock muffler you will lose the torque ??

how I can Avoid that ?? and what size should I choose ??

All what I want good sound( not loud ) I want it quite with nice tone can you advice me where should I go with .......???

thank you in advance for help me

·
Premium Member
1,634 Posts
I can certainly reccomend calling 1-760-877-4234,ask for Keith Carty.He builds every flavour of system you could ask for! Loud to mild. I have his 10" muffler along with his catback pipes and custom built resonator.Took off my Corsa Catback with Touring muffler and bought Keith's system.Sounds as mild as the Corsa, at low speeds but really "wakes up" at higher RPM.Got ALL my low-end grunt back too!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Check out BAMuffler.

·
Registered
507 Posts
If you don't wanna waste your money get ahold of Keith and he will figure out exactly what you want, then enjoy forever.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
thank you all of U guys for help me

I currently live in the UAE (I'm not in the U.S.)

So I can not reach to Keith Carty

But I have a question (resonator muffler) What is supposed to do with it??Do I replaced it to pipes (is that make sound loud) ??

In short

If some one wanted a cat-back (dual cat-back) what is recommended to do ??(To get the best performance
And moderate sound & systematic )??? (what is the recommended muffller size for tundra 5.7)

thank you again for help

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Thx for the replies everyone:)

The recommended muffler size is subjective and every person will consider a different size the best. I offer a system which uses 6", 8", and 10" mufflers. With 6" being heard about anytime you step on the throttle, 8" being heard if you want it heard, and 10" only being heard if really hard on the throttle.

I ship to UAE a couple times a month and have great shipping rates.

Wanna send me an email?

[email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts