Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just put a leveling kit and 295/70/18 tires on my 2010 tundra. with the stock tires everything seems fine, after doing level kit, tires and front end alingment, truck pulls to the left when i brake. any ideas what is causing this?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Only when you brake? Normally if the truck pulls when the brake is applied this indicates a bad caliper opposite to the side its pulling.

Reactions: shatto

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea thats what i was thinking too, but with only 27000 miles i wouldnt think its a caliber, will tear it apart and check it tho

·
Registered
408 Posts
Recheck all suspension parts after leveling... Also alignment can play a big roll in this symptoms... Any lose part in suspension can definitely cause this, especially the side it's pulling to

Reactions: shatto

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it was fine before i had the alignment done. once i got it aligned and had tires put on, now it pulls to the left. i dont know if a caliber is hanging up and the bigger tires are making it feel worse.. shop that did alignment says no way what they did with the alignment would make it pull

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.