Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had to move this weekend,
The Tundra pulled my fully loaded 28' enclosed without a problem!

Reactions: kstateskier

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
eh? Pic looks right side up to me!

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
haha what the hell is going on?! My picture is right side up on my Ipad!

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Screw it, you guys can tilt your heads! ;)

Reactions: thetastelingers

· Premium Member
1,857 Posts
Nice, but tilting my head wasn't enough. I stood on my head to admire this one. Well worth it.

Reactions: Bad Dad's Camrys

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks jgoin

· Registered
1,206 Posts
Any idea of weight on the trailer/load combo?

· Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Boy to be honest with you I have no idea. I borrowed the trailer (don't know the weight) and I had some friends help load it. They packed a good majority of the weight in the front instead of over the axels. It was squatting pretty good. All I know is that I have pulled a lot of heavy (construction industry) equipment trailers around and this was a smooth pull.

· Registered
2,857 Posts
Glad to hear this trailer pulled smooth for you. I'm about to embark on a close to 900 mile trip pulling my new Haulmark Car Hauler. Mine is 22' long with the tandem 5200lb axles and its 3200lbs dry, I will load an estimated 5700lbs in it and be around 8900-9200lbs total weight behind the tundra.

I'm running Coachs +3s in the rear and Firestone Air Bags. Looking forward to a good smooth, easy trip! It gives me confidence in my setup that you had a good experience.

· Registered
2,857 Posts
Updated tow report... I had to go get the Trailer today and start loading some stuff. I pretty much have 1/2 the front loaded with boxes. Mostly light stuff to keep the weight off the tongue as much as possible.

With 55psi in the rear tires, 48 psi in the front and 30psi in the ride rite airbags the Trailer was still a touch nose high and towed GREAT! The Tundra just growled and went - I think the combo is going to be a good one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.