Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey now!

Looking to at the PA 3" to my already installed 6" Pro Comp. Looking for pros and cons, the local shop I use doesn't recommend it but they said they will do it. I do some beefy offroading but only 2-3 times a year when all my friends and I meet up. HELP ME OUT want to get installed asaply!!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I wouldn't call that "stacking". Plenty of people have put 3" bodylifts on their 07+ tundras, no issues. Do eeeeeeeet!
No concerns with offroad abuse? haha i do clean my truck theroly when im done, ive heard rusty mounts and all. Just trying to figure out why my local shop "doesnt recommend" it

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We have a guy in ACT that has that setup. He has posted videos of doing some offroading, and hasn't had any problems.
Good deal, what size tires does he run? And do you have a way I can contact him? Was looking at your FB page and im guessing hes the one right to the left of the big black one? If so looks killer

·
Registered
446 Posts
BigTundra or how ever you spell his name on here is running that as well as a few others. Nothing wrong with doing that besides there will be some increase in body roll but that's a given any time you go higher.

Reactions: Bad Dad's Camrys

·
Registered
507 Posts
You will be fine doing this huggles. Flares, my door, Nao!

Reactions: HuggieBear

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You will be fine doing this huggles. Flares, my door, Nao!
haha, your persistant LMAO!!!! How about i help ya buy a set??

:beerchug:

·
Registered
507 Posts
Haha I can't help that they look bada$$ on your ride.

Reactions: HuggieBear

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Would look just as sick on yours, but then mine wont look bada$$, now i cant have that haha we both need to bada$$, lets start the

"Rum Needs Flares" Fund :) ill even pitch it to help ya!

·
Registered
507 Posts
This sounds like a winning idea! Did you ever decide on steps?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Most likely, W2W N-Fabs black from Josh

·
Registered
507 Posts
Good call on the steps, I take thanks in form of donuts.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Advice/suggestions? Do it! Here ya go. Now you just need an amazon account and you'll have a body lift. This is the best prices I've found.

I had a 3/1 and a 3" body lift on my last Tundra (2010 DC). May end up adding one to this one too.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts