Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another conspiracy theory.

99.9% of the time I shrug off this shit but with our current oh so honest administration I sometimes wonder, like Sandy Hook. I have a friend that lives less than a mile from the school and he said the school had already been abandoned and closed when this all took place.

Anyway check out this article & post your thoughts?

8 Signs That Prove MH17 and MH370 Were The Same Planes! Conspiracy Alert! | New Face of Pakistani News Parhlo offers Politics, Media, Army, Taliban, Entertainment and ofcourse Youth related news.

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
Damn so I'm guessing Jim stone is currently running for his life from the govt

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
305 Posts
Yeah all this shit, Kennedy, 911 and all the rest, there are just way too many things that don't add up. Always hard to say as there is evidence to support both sides almost all the time. I'll tell you what, one day in time the whole story of all of these things will probably come out and good lord the repercussions will probably be insane.

·
Administrator
39,325 Posts
Research the pilot of the plane that supposedly flew into the Pentagon. When he was in the service he was part of some top secret training op where a plane, you guessed it, flew into the pentagon. He left the service and became a Civi airline pilot. I believe shortly after 1911 his wife died in a mysterious car accident and his daughter died in a apt fire. Uh huh.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
He Has Risen!
6,318 Posts
Research....
You mean like, watch the news?
They said it was terrorists and we had to go to war and go shopping and fist old ladies' assholes in airports, or we wouldn't be safe and lose our freedom.
I believe them.
Building 7 collapsed in it's own footprint, at free fall speed, from a few fires on the 7th and 8th floors.
That's happened like 100 times. Makes perfect sense. It's science.

·
Banned
1,605 Posts
yes, building 7, dirty dogs dinks. Not so sure about anything putin's 'government' comes out with tho. Im pretty sure thats the genius factory that came out with those two planes being the same

·
He Has Risen!
6,318 Posts
I'm fully confident that our federal government will fill us in on exactly what is happening and why.....and choose the course of action that is in our best interest.

·
He Has Risen!
6,318 Posts
Aliens shot down that plane.
The government is going to cover it up and deny their existence, like they always do.
Because they have a secret pact with the aliens to exchange advanced weapons and technology for permission to abduct people and do experiments.
They have to return at least 60% of the humans, so the public doesn't get suspicious. The cattle they can just drop back on the ranches, dead.

That last part is my additionally theory. The first part is all factual. I saw it on TV.

·
He Has Risen!
6,318 Posts
Oh yeah, and that's the only thing the government lies to us about or keeps secret. Makes sense. People couldn't handle it.
Everything else, they tell us the truth.

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Found a YouTube page with the authors name https://m.youtube.com/user/gekados

It's full of other conspiracy theories. I had a hard time following it maybe it's just me being dumb. There is one hole in his story though, the passengers.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Why hide a plane to go and blow it up months later? And have to deal with making the bodies last when you have a whole set of fresh ones you just killed off anyway. That's plain stupid + it would be way cheaper to use a drone and shoot it down yourself if you really had too. Or hijack the real plane. I can see 1000 ways that this conspiracy theory is WAY over the top.
Just not economical or have any real purpose

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Why hide a plane to go and blow it up months later? And have to deal with making the bodies last when you have a whole set of fresh ones you just killed off anyway. That's plain stupid + it would be way cheaper to use a drone and shoot it down yourself if you really had too. Or hijack the real plane. I can see 1000 ways that this conspiracy theory is WAY over the top.
Just not economical or have any real purpose

That's easy. It's because Obama is a Muslim terrorist trying to erode american values./sarcasm

1 - 17 of 17 Posts