Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before

After

From the pics it looks subtle, in person it is more noticeable. Either way, the CB shims and shackles should be going on this week and then 285/75/18 Open Country R/Ts next week should fill it out.

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Love your truck! My quicksand is on her way. I know the front is lifted 2 inches already. What options are available to get another 1 to 2 inches lift all around? Thank you.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I ended up putting spidertrax 11/4" spacers so I can run chains and not cables.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
Before

After

From the pics it looks subtle, in person it is more noticeable. Either way, the CB shims and shackles should be going on this week and then 285/75/18 Open Country R/Ts next week should fill it out.
Nice truck! Mine in QS is on her way! Can you run bigger tires with your spacer and CB shims and shackles? 315?

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice truck! Mine in QS is on her way! Can you run bigger tires with your spacer and CB shims and shackles? 315?
With the 2 shims and +3 shackles I am putting on 285/75/18 (34.8x11.2). There shouldn't be any issues with rubbing since I went with a front bumper that eliminates the mud flaps and other parts of the bumper that could be in the way.

Really dig your step bars. Which ones are they?
They are NFab wheel to wheel steps.

Manufacturers of high quality Nerf Steps, Prerunners, Harley Bars, Light Bars, Replacement Front Bumpers, Rock Rails, Rear Runners, Tire Carriers & Truck Accessories

I wouldn't buy them from NFab, you can get them cheaper from other online stores. I do like them, but when I get the funds again I will probably replace them with rock sliders.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts