Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

701 - 720 of 1123 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nice! To save me all the searching, what fogs and light bar are those?? Perfect setup bud!
The light bar is a 30 inch Rigid Industries,I'm assuming the "E" series. The fogs are Rigid Industries "D" series with the Rigid Tundra mount kit. This was how it was set up from the dealer so I don't know the specifics of the actual series. In hind site I should have asked for invoice of what they did, but I was too excited they had what I wanted and my little boy wasn't feeling to well. But the most important thing is I love the truck and the set-up.

·
Registered
17 Posts

When I found her at a Nissan dealer a month and a half ago. This 2016 had 17,000 miles on her and was traded in for a new titan diesel, smh. Wish I could thank the guy for doing it. Did a search for used pro's on cars.com, she popped up an hour away from me and at the time was the cheapest used pro in the nation. Me and a cousin made the drive to go see it, as we pulled up to the Nissan dealership they had this beauty front and center on the only ramp they had, mind you Nissan just came out with its new titan and armada. As I laid eyes on the truck heavens orchestra started playing and the rest was history.

·
Registered
17 Posts

When I found her at a Nissan dealer a month and a half ago. This 2016 had 17,000 miles on her and was traded in for a new titan diesel, smh. Wish I could thank the guy for doing it. Did a search for used pro's on cars.com, she popped up an hour away from me and at the time was the cheapest used pro in the nation. Me and a cousin made the drive to go see it, as we pulled up to the Nissan dealership they had this beauty front and center on the only ramp they had, mind you Nissan just came out with its new titan and armada. As I laid eyes on the truck heavens orchestra started playing and the rest was history.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I love the look of your truck, especially your wheels. You said your wheels have an offset of 18. How far out do the stick? From the picture it looks like they stick out a couple of inches. Do you get a lot of debri hitting the side of your truck?

I'm asking all these questions because I'm looking at getting either the same rims you have or the Method Grid or the Method NV.

And last question some of those rims have an offset of 25; that's going to suck the wheels in a little bit.right?

·
Registered
137 Posts
I love the look of your truck, especially your wheels. You said your wheels have an offset of 18. How far out do the stick? From the picture it looks like they stick out a couple of inches. Do you get a lot of debri hitting the side of your truck?

I'm asking all these questions because I'm looking at getting either the same rims you have or the Method Grid or the Method NV.

And last question some of those rims have an offset of 25; that's going to suck the wheels in a little bit.right?

Thanks ! The wheels stick out about 2 inches, I haven't measured it though. As of debris hitting... it does throw out a ton of dirt/mud since I also removed the mud flaps.
18 offset does stick out a LITTLE bit more than I wanted to , I think 25 offset would be perfect ! I just really wanted the roost wheels

@OVO5.7

·
Registered
109 Posts
Thanks ! The wheels stick out about 2 inches, I haven't measured it though. As of debris hitting... it does throw out a ton of dirt/mud since I also removed the mud flaps.
18 offset does stick out a LITTLE bit more than I wanted to , I think 25 offset would be perfect ! I just really wanted the roost wheels

@OVO5.7
What headlights are those?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Got it that time. Very nice looking truck

2016 Toyota Tundra TRD Pro MGM.
Thanks, got lucky. The day I went to talk to local dealer there happen to be what I wanted shipping to another dealer 60 miles away with no hold. I made the deal and snatched it up.

·
Registered
234 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
My Pro in its natural habitat. Went on a little drive on about a 11 mile dirt road that crosses the same creek about a dozen times. Had a good time and got a few photos that I wanted to share. Here are a couple videos that I took as well. Once I get new tires (Nitto Ridge Grapplers or Duratracs in a 275/70/18) on the truck it will look much better and I'll go back and snap some more videos and photos. PS, I need some input and help on the tire choice. I've ran trail grapplers before and had no problems with them. Never had duratracs but a friend said they have issues with the sidewalls blowing out...? Any info would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

701 - 720 of 1123 Posts