Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn this is a fine truck! Traded my '12 Limited TRD in for a '19 Pro in Voodoo blue and this thing rocks. My '12 had a Bilstein 6112/5100 setup that I thought was nice but this Fox setup blows it out of the water. The bilsteins were very stiff and handled the rough roads fine but the Fox setup soaks it up much better for a more comfortable ride. The new tundra style lacking the oh sh!t handle and flip down back seat sucks but gaining the auto locking tailgate and center console setup makes it ok. This one has much less storage than my old truck which made me be more conscientious of what I carry with me now. The dual exhaust is music to my ears and is something I have come to love. The only complaint are these damn Prius tires it comes with. Seriously what the hell were they thinking? I know these are quality tires but how hard would it have to been to just put some BF AT's or Nitto AT's like their other trucks? I will be swapping them out for some 295 trail grapplers as soon as my bank account recovers. This truck has been an awesome daily driver for work and play. Being a general contractor I have and will continue to use and abuse her.

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
Yeah I'd be doing constant burnouts trying to rip through those tires so that I could put on a more aggressive tire. The bright side is that I saw a pretty in depth review with the PRO and they said the tires handled surprisingly well in the mud. They still don't look right though...

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,323 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
No parking sensor or side mirror warning. Just a backup camera. One feature I like is the collision sensor up front

1 - 11 of 11 Posts