Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I want to lift my new tundra(2018 crewmax) and can?t decide on what?s the best.
I?m torn between these three.
I would like to run 35x12.5R18 BFG KO2 (I don?t like big rims)
I?m just debating what is the best, best CV? Best bang for buck? Best build quality? Warranty?

I plan on using this truck as a daily driver, thus no giant lifts(plus insurance won?t allow over 6inchs)

I would like to be able to still fit in most parking decks and i wanna know the best build for 35s with little to no rub?

If anyone has pictures of these lifts please include them!!
Thanks!

·
Registered
287 Posts
As mentioned you have to run 20" wheels with the procomp. With that said it does not require cutting the frame. Part of the reason of having to run 20" wheels is they keep the stock outertie rod closer to the stock location.

Zone and BDS are made by the same company. Both will wear out the shoulders of your tires and both will give you a larger turning radius. Their powder coating is not very good either. The BDS does come with a skid plate.

I have the BDS 4.5" and can fit in garages with 7'2" or more of clearance.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have zone 5in. I like how the front spacer is on bottom of coilovers. looks way better the the spacer on top. I also went with Bilstein 5100s adj. in front on medium setting. I also went with a bigger block in the rear 4". lift kit comes with 3" blocks. 2" shackles as well. soon i will be getting rid. of the blocks in the rear . and replacing with 6in. lift leaf .springs. 5160s rear shock absorber as well. front and rear sway bars make it handle better then any truck ive owned.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.