Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for a new 2014 Tundra, two wheel drive, and regular cab long box. They are not common and I suspect I will have to order. Is there any pattern to promotion prices in Canada? I see there is a promotion on 4x4 models now, but wonder if there will be something similar on 4x2 model, and typically when?

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
I am in the market for a new 2014 Tundra, two wheel drive, and regular cab long box. They are not common and I suspect I will have to order. Is there any pattern to promotion prices in Canada? I see there is a promotion on 4x4 models now, but wonder if there will be something similar on 4x2 model, and typically when?
right now its 4K for any truck. Last summer when my dad bought his it was 8K in july on crewmax 6K on doublecab and 4K on RC. I am waiting until july to see if they have any more incentives. When my mom ordered her 4runner the dealer said that if the incentives got any better before she received it they would honor the bigger incentive so I would talk to them about that.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Disregard my previous post. I misread it thinking the OP wanted a DCLB.
If you price out a RCLB 4x2 there is no current rebates....I'm surprised there isn't anything offered, but it's probably the least common configuration.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
right now its 4K for any truck. Last summer when my dad bought his it was 8K in july on crewmax 6K on doublecab and 4K on RC. I am waiting until july to see if they have any more incentives. When my mom ordered her 4runner the dealer said that if the incentives got any better before she received it they would honor the bigger incentive so I would talk to them about that.
Where are you seeing that? All I can find is the $4000 4x4 promotion (Red Tag Days, until the end of April).

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts