Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've seen leather covers for about that price. And they damn sure looked better. Carhart vs Clazzio? I know what Ill choose.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I take it that you used garbage bags to cover the seats for your own vehicles. Did you use duct tape or something like Liquid Nails to attach the garbage bags to the seats?

·
Registered
158 Posts
So we have a some emasculated boys who think that bashing or referring to someone as gay makes them appear more masculine when it only makes them seem more juvenile. Sometimes it is better to keep your mouth shut and your fingers off the keyboard so people's suspicions are not confirmed when they think that you are an asshole. Truly pathetic.

·
Free Tire Finalist
4,609 Posts
So we have a some emasculated boys who think that bashing or referring to someone as gay makes them appear more masculine when it only makes them seem more juvenile. Sometimes it is better to keep your mouth shut and your fingers off the keyboard so people's suspicions are not confirmed when they think that you are an asshole. Truly pathetic.

I'm pretty sure most people (gay, hetero, bi, trans, and whatever other bullshit they call themselves nowadays) would agree that those look like shit. Maybe you're just upset that you overspent for seat covers that fit about as well as just draping an old blanket over them.

Lighten up Francis.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
So we have a some emasculated boys who think that bashing or referring to someone as gay makes them appear more masculine when it only makes them seem more juvenile.
Well, at least we found a snowflake on the TT forum.......:violin:

Sometimes it is better to keep your mouth shut and your fingers off the keyboard so people's suspicions are not confirmed when they think that you are an asshole.
Practice what you preach Sister...>:D

Truly pathetic.
True Dat RuPaul.....
The men here can take a joke.
Beto is awaiting your donation...:rockon:

The OP asked about precision fit seat covers and you posted overpriced potato sacks. Sorry to hurt your feelers snowflake.
No sh!t....

I use duct tape. What kind of idiot uses liquid nails?
The bags have to be changed every other weekend.
Why change them?
I'd like to suggest the heavy duty 3 Mil., I get at least a month out of them...

·
Registered
94 Posts
I use duct tape. What kind of idiot uses liquid nails?

The bags have to be changed every other weekend.
I'm sorry, but I HAVE TO correct this, for the OP's sake.

The garbage bags DO NOT have to be changed every other weekend.
When they get too muddy or greasy or drywally, or otherwise too manly for your liking, you simply put a fresh bag over the soiled bag and reapply duct tape. You can do this twice a month for 8 months before the bags simply won't fit anymore. Then you simply remove the bag - shell by cutting a slot in the side with an angle grinder and 4" cutting disk.

Easy-peazy libtard squeezey

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Spooge Guzzler
6,318 Posts
Occasionally you get rips and tears if there's a struggle. And/or material gets left behind that I'd rather not cover up.
Easy enough to remove and replace.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Occasionally you get rips and tears if there's a struggle. And/or material gets left behind that I'd rather not cover up.

Easy enough to remove and replace.
You know I was trying to be funny, right?
Not at all serious.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts