• NO!

Votes: 1 33.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I recently purchased a set of shackles that coachbuilder made. Of course everyone who has them knows that they are incredible in quality and what they do for your suspension. The reason I ask that his info become a sticky is because well....he deserves it! He is probably the best vendor I have ever encountered on a forum....hell anywhere! I received my shackles today and when I went to install them, I had multiple little questions for David about the install. While he will answer his phone almost anytime of the day....we shouldn't have to bother him so much that way when all of his contact info and instructional videos could be found in one place. The videos are very informative even to new members who are not quite sure how this product even works or why they need it. So...vote away and maybe if there is enough interest we can ask a mod to make it a sticky!

· Premium Member
3,971 Posts
Not even sure what a sticky is lol, but his products are top notch no doubt and he is by far one of the friendliest guys/vendors I've dealt with.

Reactions: Mr. Creosote
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.