Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to put on the bushwacker pocket style fender flares on my truck but I don't want it to look stupid like a frontier does, sorry if someone has one lol, as of now my tires stick out two inches so my question is does it look dumb if the tire and flare are flush or should the tires stick out more? I definitely don't like the tucked in look:eek: thanks guys

·
Registered
1,148 Posts

Attachments

Reactions: inkjunkie

·
Premium Member
454 Posts
Mine are also nearly flush. I don't like the wheels to stick out, looks funny to me.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tire

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
The flush look is what I am going for also. Right now, with stock tires on 18 mm offset wheels, mine are tucked in somewhat (not too bad). With wider tires, mine should be flush also.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

I like the look of my truck with out them. With the snow and mag chloride in Colorado, I had no choice.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
The flush look is what I am going for also. Right now, with stock tires on 18 mm offset wheels, mine are tucked in somewhat (not too bad). With wider tires, mine should be flush also.

Nice rig. I'm not a fan of chromes but your truck looks good. Would love to have a bullbar also.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
^true. I like mine sticking out. I don't have any flares and a 0 offset. Next set of rims will be 20x12 with a -44 offset =)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,065 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ewwww:yikes:

·
Registered
501 Posts
I like the tires to stick out a bit. Mine still stick out about 1" after installing the flares(my tires measure 13.5" wide). The only time I dont like it is right after I put tire shine on and it slings the crap onto my doors and bed.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts