Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Thanks guys... I'll have a wonderful vacation! I am looking forward to it. I'll be laying out on the beach every day at Post 10 while the majority of you guys who buy new trucks are working your butts off just stay above water... I'm curious, haw many of you that bash me are debt free? Can you leave for Tahiti tomorrow for 30 days?

Now please back to topic.

Thanks ;)
I am debt free, thank you. People have personal opinions on how they spend their money. You should have known that by throwing in your .02 in that you would have gotten the other .98 thrown back at you.

Enjoy your vacation. I on the other hand will continue to buy new and support my country by working hard and giving back to the economy.

I think this thread served its purpose by giving your more than enough information on how to get a great deal on buying a tundra.

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
I saw the post you're referring to Ironman (edited: sorry SRT), and I personally think one should make a distinction between "anti-Americanism" and recognizing America's flaws, so that's what I did.

Of course, one can be a [email protected]$$ without being anti-American. And that can be proved empirically.

My personal finances are none of your concern Ray, but let's just say that I didn't have a second thought about making my recent purchase.

Lastly, if you're about to leave the country for 3 months, why are you in such a rush to buy a truck? It's not like all the Tundras will be gone when you get back, and if you don't own it you don't have to insure it while you're gone or jump start it on your return.
It just blows my mine how someone can ask for advice, then turn on the same people that you are talking to and try and belittle them by stating “we” are what’s wrong with America “I’m right and your wrong”. That’s not what this site is about. Then some jerk is gunna tell me what I’m doing is wrong? Like you said “My finances are none of anyone’s concerns, nor is my family or the way I decided to conduct my life”. There are so many inconsistencies within what this kid is talking about, and that is just what he is a kid. I am comfortable in the way I live and I’ve worked my ass of to get where I am, and some no name POS is gunna tell me other wise. There are guys on here that have more invested in their trucks, etc than this kid makes in a year. If he can’t come on here and talk amongst others like an adult he needs to get on his big wheel and move the **** on.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I am not debt free, but live within my means and have A++ credit. The debt can be gone in an instant, but with 0% APR, better to enjoy it, and live life than just live. America is the greatest nation in the world. If it wasn't, the rest of the world wouldn't be feeling it's pain right now or care who the next president was. I would buy a new TUNDRA again and again, but would have to go LIMITED next time.

·
Administrator
39,325 Posts
It just blows my mine how someone can ask for advice, then turn on the same people that you are talking to and try and belittle them by stating “we” are what’s wrong with America “I’m right and your wrong”. That’s not what this site is about. Then some jerk is gunna tell me what I’m doing is wrong? Like you said “My finances are none of anyone’s concerns, nor is my family or the way I decided to conduct my life”. There are so many inconsistencies within what this kid is talking about, and that is just what he is a kid. I am comfortable in the way I live and I’ve worked my ass of to get where I am, and some no name POS is gunna tell me other wise. There are guys on here that have more invested in their trucks, etc than this kid makes in a year. If he can’t come on here and talk amongst others like an adult he needs to get on his big wheel and move the **** on.

Well said my Friend!

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #45 (Edited)
Look guys, I registered for this Forum to receive and give advice, and some of you are now attacking me. The Admins were nice enough to approve my participation here, and a thankless job they have. I think it's best to lock this thread before anyone else continues the juvenile attacks. I'll end it by saying to those of who posted childish and nasty attacks, look at yourself first, and ask yourself why you allowed yourself to respond in such a way. Next, ask yourself how your Mother might feel if she read your posts.

Now, I am preparing for my Tundra purchase, a used model hopefully so I can save a bunch of money. Next, I’m planning my 3 month stay in Rio de Janeiro, post 10 and meeting all the Popozudas I can. ;)

Have a good one guys, and to those who responding respectfully -- thanks, I appreciate it! ;)

Admins, Please Lock This Thread. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Look guys, I registered for this Forum to receive and give advice, and some of you are now attacking me. The Admins were nice enough to approve my participation here, and a thankless job they have. I think it's best to lock this thread before anyone else continues the juvenile attacks. I'll end it by saying to those of who posted childish and nasty attacks, look at yourself first, and ask yourself why you allowed yourself to respond in such a way. Next, ask yourself how your Mother might feel if she read your posts.

Now, I am preparing for my Tundra purchase, a used model hopefully so I can save a bunch of money. Next, I’m planning my 3 month stay in Rio de Janeiro, post 10 and meeting all the Popozudas I can. ;)

Have a good one guys, and to those who responding respectfully -- thanks, I appreciate it! ;)

Admins, Please Lock This Thread. Thank you.
You are an idiot, mother approved! Don't dish it out if you can't handle it kid.

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Hey Big Ironman, why don't you come with me to Brazil for 3 months.... can you work it in? But please, you must get approval from your wife, and maybe your Boss?

Let me know dude! ;)

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Hey Big Ironman, why don't you come with me to Brazil for 3 months.... can you work it in? But please, you must get approval from your wife, and maybe your Boss?

Let me know dude! ;)
“Big Ironman”? Ok now I’m questioning your sexuality? Are you a fag? You disgust me. First you talk shit about the best country on the planet, then you say some of us are dumb for the way we live our lives and then you try to make a move on me. I think you have signed up on the wrong site?

BTW, I gave you some positive feedback right before you attacked us with your thoughts and opinions. You could have left out the American bashing and just shared about your trip in a positive way, but you did not, so enjoy your trip. It will be nice not to hear from an ignorant POS like yourself for three months. Another thing, don’ use public toilets down there, crabs can jump ten feet.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Ok, ok, let's calm it down. Seriously, this is a nice site, let's keep it that way. Let's keep it constructive. Be like Brian here and have a martini and not care about stupid stuff.

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Ok, ok, let's calm it down. Seriously, this is a nice site, let's keep it that way. Let's keep it constructive. Be like Brian here and have a martini and not care about stupid stuff.
Good call, I’m usually a chill guy, but for some reason this kid really has bugged me today. Hope i've not offended anyone that i would normally hold convo. with.

·
Registered
347 Posts
We (Americans) in general, we always want everything brand new. And the "Me Generation", we want it right now. 95% of all my buddies that buy buy new trucks - they finance them! And those same buddies can't even take a 2 week vacation to Brazil. They're stuck in their 9-5 jobs they hate working that job. Top it off with a wife and kids -- well, they're locked in for life. One buddy said, he might, might get to take a vacation alone with me to Brazil after he turns 55 years old. You guys make comments about me buying used.... why do you think our country, the great USA is in the worst economic, most debt country in the world?

I am ashamed and embarrassed to be an American. The last 10 years according to CNN/FOX News, the US is the most obese country in the world, last 8 years! We're not only the most debted, but also the fattest country in the world. A friend of mine killed himself, hung himself last week... he was married, a 6 year old daughter. This guy had huge debt. Very sad....

My country, the USA, it's all about 'stuff'.... just watch TV every night. MTV Cribs and Unique Whips, these shows drill into you people's psyche to buy new, right now, and get in debt.

Some of you guys here need a gut check.

Oh, I'll buy used, and I'll buy "someone elses problem' too... then after I buy, I'm headed off to Rio de Janeiro for 3 months; Ipanama Beach, Popozudas, Chopps and Acai.

Have a good one. :)
Maybe next time you go away on vacation......you could just stay there. I buy new and travel too. Usually twice a year. I went to Honduras and Mexico so far, and in April I will go to Disney.

Last year it was the Virgin Islands, and Mexico

The year before that Belieze and Mexico....getting tired of Mexico!

I have been married for ten years and I travel every year with my wife and now family.

But no matter how much fun I have, I am always glad to come home, and never embarrassed to be an American!!!

41 - 51 of 51 Posts