Front
CTS spindles (3.5")
Bilstein max setting (2.5") Total front lift 6"
Brake line extension kit

Rear
RCD (Bilstein) rear shocks
ICON expansion pack (1.5")
Coach 2" shackles 1"-1/14"
2" rear block with U bolt (Looking at 4.5" total lift for the rear)
ABS and E brake drop bracket
Carrier Bearing drop (both from Coachbuilder)

Wheels (BBS rims dark finish 50mm offset wrapped with Nitto Trail Grappler LT295/65/20E1 tires)

Due to my vertical challenge issue (5'7") i will need a running boards to help getting in and out the truck. CarID offer a great deal on the Iron Cross HD steps. Will order the steps and have it ship to my powder coating place for a paint job to match with the truck. The aluminum piece on top will be powder coat to matte black.

I will use the Hub centric/Wheel centric 1.5" wheel spacers to push the wheels out for the Bushwacker fenders flare.

I am going to place my order on Wednesday with Performance lifts for the lift kit, bushwacker from AJUSA along with the Volant CAI.

I would like to say thanks to Sam (Bad dad tundra), David (Coachbuilder1), Bobby B and other TT member for their help putting my lift together.

I can't post any picture till i get my truck back :D

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Sounds like you've got everything covered... for now lol More goodies will follow:D I'll let you know what I come up with.

You've got a nice build goin' here can't wait to see it all come together.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
David, thank you bro. I can't wait to see what you will have for me. i am down with whatever design you may have in the future.

·
Registered
31 Posts
So here is the plan:

Front
CTS spindles (3.5")
Brake line extension kit

Rear
Coach 2" shackles 1"-1/14"
ABS and E brake drop bracket
Carrier Bearing drop (both from Coachbuilder)

Wheels (BBS rims dark finish 50mm offset wrapped with Nitto Trail Grappler LT295/65/20E1 tires)

Due to my vertical challenge issue (5'7") i will need a running boards to help getting in and out the truck. CarID offer a great deal on the Iron Cross HD steps. Will order the steps and have it ship to my powder coating place for a paint job to match with the truck. The aluminum piece on top will be powder coat to matte black.

I will use the Hub centric/Wheel centric 1.5" wheel spacers to push the wheels out for the Bushwacker fenders flare.

I am going to place my order on Wednesday with Performance lifts for the lift kit, bushwacker from AJUSA along with the Volant CAI.

I would like to say thanks to Sam (Bad dad tundra), David (Coachbuilder1), Bobby B and other TT member for their help putting my lift together.

I can't post any picture till i get my truck back :D
Do you have an estimate price on what is bold up there? just curious how much that would cost.

Reactions: Sngo

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Do you have an estimate price on what is bold up there? just curious how much that would cost.
Front
CTS spindles (3.5")
Brake line extension kit
Rear
These package from Performance lifts $1409 (this is included military discount)

Coach 2" shackles 1"-1/14" ($175)
ABS and E brake drop bracket ($23)
Carrier Bearing drop (both from Coachbuilder) (Don't know yet) But streetaco.com is $77

FYI, performance lift sale price on Spindles is $899 and will end on 29 Feb. They are currently out of stock and CST also have ZERO in stock. Take one or two weeks for them to get more.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update:

Ordered the Iron Cross HD steps and Borla universal exhaust. Since Simple Auto Sports screwed me on the Magnaflow i will order everything with CarID. Oh i love the 10% military discount :D

Reactions: NickMoto

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Look like i will receive everything by Monday.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The lift kit arrived at the shop today.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gonna be sick bro!
Not sure how sick it is going to look but so far my wife already sick and tire of me spending all that money. I try to keep it in the DL but i got caught.

You're gonna beat me to it! Still waiting for rcd to deliver shocks to performance. :banghead:

Gonna look sic! Pics when you're done!
Sam, do they give you an ETA to performance? RCD is located in San Diego which is roughly 65 miles away from Performance. I hope they will get you the shocks soon. The shop will start working on installing the lift Wednesday or Thursday. I am still waiting on the drop bracket from David which will arrive on Thursday.

I went to Philly for the weekend and come back with 3 packages waiting on the porch. I received the Heavy duty mat and wheels lock from TRD sparks, Borla exhaust from CarID and that damn magnaflow from Amazon. I went to Fedex to drop off the magnaflow today to return it back to the sender.

I thought my Iron Cross HD steps will arrive last week but only the borla. I called CarID today and they told me that the MFG don't have any steps in stock and my est shipping date will be March 19. I told them to cancel my order for me because i don't want to wait for another 3 weeks. They contacted the MFG to cancel my order for me and 1 hour later i receive the tracking number from Iron Cross. Somehow, some way they found a set of Iron cross HD in the corner somewhere and ship it to me. LMAO.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here is David (Coachbuilder work of art). These items due for delivery on Thursday along with the drop bracket.

Sam, since you got me into the 6" lift and 35" wheels :D. I have something coming soon and you will love it. It is still need some work but i'm sure it will blow your mind :lol5:

I am going to send my engine cover in for powder coating as well....

Attachments

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I gotta see this! What's the surprise?

Rcd was delivering the shocks today or tomorrow. If they arrive here on time (other side of the country), I'm planning on the install for next Thursday. I've been wanting to go with cranks again, with 35x13 terra graps, but I want to wait til install is.completed and look at it with my current cranks and 33's. For some reason I feel like I'm gonna be pushing the envelope with a 35x13 tire on a 0 offset wheel, but not sure....
As for the surprise... It is a secret for now :D.

If you are worry about rubbing, i have a set of 1.5" spacers :D. Same with the one you sold not too long ago hahahahaha

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Haha, spacers would make the rubbing worse. My wheels and tires stick out, so body mounts and bumpers become a problem, not knuckles, uca's, or skid plates.
I think with 6" you should be alright with 35" wheels. I hope i don't have to mod anything with my 35" trail grappler.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
After a long day at work i come home i saw :D

The steps will get drop off tomorrow for a paint job to match and i will powder coat the aluminum to matte black.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Update: after a month and 3 days of screwing around with Sam's club on the tires, Discount tire finally make miracle happen. The tires has been shipped and due for delivery either tomorrow or Friday.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I feel your pain bro. I have been waiting for my truck to get done so i could enjoy it. The damn truck has been in the shop for more than 2 months. Hope you get your shocks soon.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Can wait to see it. The only thing I would had done different would had been, OME leaf springs on the back and +3 shackles. The OME give you 2.5" of lift and the +3 from Coach will give you 1.5 to 1.75" of lift. Mine is lifted 5.5" on front and I added the Icon pack and Coach +3 shackles and got an extra 3.25 of lift on the back and my truck is .5 Higher on the rear.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I think he already had coaches shorter version shackle.
The info you provided is great info though, it makes me almost sure that my plan for the back will be just perfect. (6.5" up front, rear coach +3, icon, 1" block that I have sitting around. Looking for .5-1" rake) It sounds like, on paper, that sngo will have about 1.5" rake, I think?:dunno: if you don't want that much rake, maybe you can drop down to a 1" block? Math is fuzzy for me right now though....
Sam, if everything provided the exact amount of lift i.e 1.5" for the ICON pack, 1" for the shackles and 2" block, i should have 1-1.5" of rake. I do plan to put an HD rear bumper which will weight it down a bit too. I prefer ass up vs shagging ass :D.

So tomorrow and Saturday is the day for my Mech friend to put the suspension together. The tires also arrive tomorrow and the steps will be done tomorrow as well.

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Can wait to see it. The only thing I would had done different would had been, OME leaf springs on the back and +3 shackles. The OME give you 2.5" of lift and the +3 from Coach will give you 1.5 to 1.75" of lift. Mine is lifted 5.5" on front and I added the Icon pack and Coach +3 shackles and got an extra 3.25 of lift on the back and my truck is .5 Higher on the rear.
Welcome to my thread. I have been drooling all over your truck with that BBS rims and big tires. How far does the wheels stick out with the stock flares?

1 - 20 of 1009 Posts