Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm new to Tundra Talk and just getting to know my way around the site. I just Posted my 2016 Platinum in Showcase. I'm not sure if that is where to start or should I have started here in New Member area? I'll add a picture here as well, however, in Showcase I added a few. If I'm wrong let me know.

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey all, I'm new to Tundra Talk and just getting to know my way around the site. I just Posted my 2016 Platinum in Showcase. I'm not sure if that is where to start or should I have started here in New Member area? I'll add a picture here as well, however, in Showcase I added a few. If I'm wrong let me know.
Sick yoda brah. Welcome from Tampa Florida!!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey Happy FLA. I can see you're happy in the pic Brother.
Well hello from Alberta bud.
Great looking truck! Welcome From the armpit of the PNW (Tacoma, WA)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey there Tacoma WA. We're almost neighbours or I mean neighbors. Thank you for the great comment bud.
I hablar Canadiense, so Colour is fine, Neighbours is great! I also have been know to Speak Merican (beer, restroom. food, I will hurt you in ways that you have not thought exist, no, go away, thank you, where do I buy M-80s'?), Confederate, Yankee, and time to very rare occurrence Ghetto Speak. I use to teach Sailors and roofers to swear, with out redundant words. However, that is not a profession for a woman of my perceived social standing to have as a hobby. So instead I raise poodles, hunt, fish and and proficient in annoyed open end wrench tossing, I found a use for that 11m/m long box end wrench at least.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey there Tacoma WA.
I hablar Canadiense, so Colour is fine, Neighbours is great! I also have been know to Speak Merican (beer, restroom. food, I will hurt you in ways that you have not thought exist, no, go away, thank you, where do I buy M-80s'?), Confederate, Yankee, and time to very rare occurrence Ghetto Speak. I use to teach Sailors and roofers to swear, with out redundant words. However, that is not a profession for a woman of my perceived social standing to have as a hobby. So instead I raise poodles, hunt, fish and and proficient in annoyed open end wrench tossing, I found a use for that 11m/m long box end wrench at least.

·
Registered
61 Posts
You are fuckin hilarious man, I love it. Confederate, Yankee, merican. Big laffs bud!
I am the life of the party, have also been the death of it. I think that is what earned me my perma ban from Tundras dot com, they are a great lot over there and have much love for most of them. They just could not handle this crazy old woman (I was a pain in their side with my interpreting of the coc, a painful lesson that was) ... So now I haunt this board, this place can once again be grand. It is a comfortable place.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am the life of the party, have also been the death of it. I think that is what earned me my perma ban from Tundras dot com, they are a great lot over there and have much love for most of them. They just could not handle this crazy old woman (I was a pain in their side with my interpreting of the coc, a painful lesson that was) ... So now I haunt this board, this place can once again be grand. It is a comfortable place.
Well girl I tell you what, they probably are no fun anyway.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Well girl I tell you what, they probably are no fun anyway.
They are a good lot. As an adult when one makes a mistake, you cry about it, point fingers at others and whine for a while. If you are me you cry, you whine, you blame the party who was mistaken, find a few new places to hang out, move on, but in the end if it's a quality place you recommend it. I have nothing but love for all but one mod over there. They even treat Canadiense with respect, I would too as the Mounties use to haul around the .455 Webley Mk VI's

1 - 14 of 14 Posts