Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And all I can say is I LOVE IT. This is my first truck and Im really diggin it. I ordered the BakFlip cover from svcustoms.com and a bedliner and tube steps are being delivered tomorrow. Heres a pick of my new DD.

Attachments

Reactions: SP

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Nice ride, and sweet looking toy!! Congrats!

Reactions: nickbgn

·
Registered
415 Posts
Both are great looking vehicles in my book!!

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Congrats and welcome! Looks nice.

May I ask, how do you like the X3, and what kind of vehicle did it replace? I was on the fence about leasing an X3 for the wife, or an Audi, or something else, or purchasing an explorer. We decided to put that on hold for several months, so we can get ahead with some other things, but we may revisit the idea by the end of the year or something. She drives a mazda CX-9 now. Its a great vehicle, still like new, just wanted to get her into something a little fancier...
I like the x3. We have two of them in the family. only thing thats annoying is the start stop function, but you can turn it off by pushing a button. other than that its a great suv. Drives like a car but has the height and functionality of an suv. BMW has small events you can do to save 1000 bucks here and there. you can always call the dealer and find out when they are happening so when your ready you can get the credit.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I was suppose to pick mine up today, but the dealer put me off another week. That's the third put-off. On the other hand my 2001 Tundra was posted for about 30 minutes for sale and it sold!!

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My dealer put me off for 6 days and I was pissed. Can't imagine 3 weeks. Good luck with it when you get it.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The wait really sucks. Meanwhile, you could carefully plan out your mods.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Looks good! I picked mine up on June 1st and I love it too! I went with a Pyrite on black CM w/TRD. I just put some bars on and I love those as well!

·
Premium Member
6,874 Posts
nice rides... both of them

·
Premium Member
1,463 Posts
I can't stand that GN, just give it to me and I'll take care of it:lol5:

Sweet truck and car though

·
Premium Member
1,933 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Looks nice.

May I ask, how do you like the X3, and what kind of vehicle did it replace? I was on the fence about leasing an X3 for the wife, or an Audi, or something else, or purchasing an explorer. We decided to put that on hold for several months, so we can get ahead with some other things, but we may revisit the idea by the end of the year or something. She drives a mazda CX-9 now. Its a great vehicle, still like new, just wanted to get her into something a little fancier...
Look into the X5 too. Don't know if you need the extra space. Just picked wifey up a 2012 X5 50i with the M sports package. 445hp. Dammit if it isn't faster than my Tundra. :( Wife now has bragging rights.

Even the v6 version has some get up and go. Love the interior and ride. She has the steamroller tires and wheels tho, not sure how much that changes things. The steering is stiff as all get out.

·
Premium Member
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Look into the X5 too. Don't know if you need the extra space. Just picked wifey up a 2012 X5 50i with the M sports package. 445hp. Dammit if it isn't faster than my Tundra. :( Wife now has bragging rights.

Even the v6 version has some get up and go. Love the interior and ride. She has the steamroller tires and wheels tho, not sure how much that changes things. The steering is stiff as all get out.
I traded in my X5 for my Tundra. Great SUV just not big enough for what I needed anymore, so I got the Tundra. Loved it to death though.

·
Registered
246 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts